Eric Holder

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Could someone here please explain how an officer with only one good eye & in pain from many punches to his head didn't hit any bystanders ?

oldngray

nowhere special
Surely given the time of day , many people would have been around . How about the traffic in the road ? Kids playing near by ?
Or is hearing gunshoots in this neighborhood a common occurrence ?

The police will certainly try to find out where every shot went but since nobody has said they got hit by stray fire that seems to indicate the area must have been fairly clear.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yes , but who is to say that one good eye was his best eye ?

Shooting a pistol is not like shooting a rifle. It is very easy to switch eyes to shoot. That would change your point of aim slightly but still easy to do. I had an injury to my dominant eye and started using my other eye to aim so I know it isn't difficult.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Can Holder charge Officer Wilson with a crime while he himself has been charged with a contempt of Congress ?
I can see the lawyer for Officer Wilson having quite a lot of fun with this .

oldngray

nowhere special
Can Holder charge Officer Wilson with a crime while he himself has been charged with a contempt of Congress ?
I can see the lawyer for Officer Wilson having quite a lot of fun with this .

Would that be like a woman convicted of drunk driving be in charge of prosecuting other drunk drivers?

moreluck

golden ticket member
He has talked to everybody in the Michael Brown incident.....the family, black leaders, citizens, eye witnesses.......everyone but those on the officer's side. Talk about inequality. It's the Country's DOJ not just Eric's buddies DOJ.
He presents like a thug showing up.....an intimidation factor.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He has talked to everybody in the Michael Brown incident.....the family, black leaders, citizens, eye witnesses.......everyone but those on the officer's side. Talk about inequality. It's the Country's DOJ not just Eric's buddies DOJ.
He presents like a thug showing up.....an intimidation factor.

How would YOU "personally" know who was spoken to? Other than listening to talking heads on fox news, who have no more of a clue who was spoken to than you, how can you come to a conclusion like this??

Did the DOJ come to your home to discuss the investigation with you??

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
How would YOU "personally" know who was spoken to? Other than listening to talking heads on fox news, who have no more of a clue who was spoken to than you, how can you come to a conclusion like this??

Did the DOJ come to your home to discuss the investigation with you??

TOS.
Ok then, you tell us who Holder visited that supports the police officer?