Ever get on here and wonder?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I keep thinking I should. It's one of those things that gets pushed aside when you live paycheck to paycheck with 2 figures in the bank. Yeah, I said 2 figures.

I'll look into it though.
Just get the life insurance through union labor life. It comes out quarterly like really cheap. You should receive something in the mail frequently about it. They take it out of my account quarterly, I don't even see it come out of my account really. We have over 500k in life insurance between her job and mine. Get on it son and quit bulljivin lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I recommend getting the Aflac once you go full scale too. Youll need it eventually to protect your mortgage and family. With the way these idiots beat the piss out of us daily, just a matter of time before a repetitive injury wears out a body part. That's pretty much a given.

JL 0513

I recommend getting the Aflac once you go full scale too. Youll need it eventually to protect your mortgage and family. With the way these idiots beat the piss out of us daily, just a matter of time before a repetitive injury wears out a body part. That's pretty much a given.

Absolutely. No driver with a family should be without a supplemental insurance policy (income/disability insurance).

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Absolutely. No driver with a family should be without a supplemental insurance policy (income/disability insurance).
Just looking out for ya youngblood. The job aint getting any easier. I got 13.5 years left and just trying to finish the race somehow someway. I definitely plan on taking some mini Aflac vacations here and there. That's the only way im a finish the race is to take time off here and there. Some people may say that's cheating but you know what they aint me, and im a be smart about it. Freak UPS, I could care less about taking time off. The way I figure is as long as I aint throwing a munky wrench in their program with a work related injury, why should they even care, ya feel me lol.

pretender

Although that can be true, there's only so many free activities you can find to do. Are we talking family life equaling happiness? How do you support them? Popping out kids while making minimum wage and then taking money from those who do earn (through government)?

I'm 35 and have "just gotten by" all my life. Now that I'm a driver, things are starting to look better, even though I'm only half way to top rate. My life is still "on hold" for the next 2 years because there's still only enough money to barely pay bills. No extras. Can't go on vacation. Can't replace transmission in wife's Jeep (so we make do with one car). Wife is stuck home all day, every day with baby. Can't afford to go out. If something needs fixing in home, can't afford it. Can't save. Can't get life insurance (with a family I worry about that now).

Am I happy? Yes. But having only the bare minimum to live off provides a lot of stress. I'd be a lot happier if instead of having a 2nd job on the weekends, I could spend the time with my family and go do something recreational.

I ask anyone here: Could you trade you're $80K or so a year for $40K and everything would be just peachy?

Yes--if you live like you still earn $40k and bank the rest. However, you have to enjoy life also.
Get some insurance, and start a 401K. As you go through progression, keep putting half of your raises into the 401K and take a vacation in two years.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
He Is trying to download, a crosswalk app
d9c528e329805e2d5d4504337dd79507f5c94f963835a0cc88a5a26376e688b4.jpg

Ouch

Yeah, I get that, but it's usually a reasonable estimate. Depends on the route. Whether we take the numbers seriously or not doesn't matter. You put up bad numbers and then you have to hear about it in the morning. I don't like the hassle.

I'm sure when I've been around much longer, I won't give a crap anymore. When you're newer, there's that sense of proving yourself that is hard to avoid. Just the way it is.
All you are really proving is you need more work. Then you will be rushing to get it done. Then you will be in an accident or get injured. You think harassment is bad with the numbers game? Get hurt and see what happens.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
All you are really proving is you need more work. Then you will be rushing to get it done. Then you will be in an accident or get injured. You think harassment is bad with the numbers game? Get hurt and see what happens.
Get hurt or in an accident=GET A LAWYER AS FAST AS YOU CAN