Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Nah

I "strongly urge" these Hitler wannabes to attach their necks to the end of a rope.

If trump wants to be taken seriously for a 2024 run if it even matters he’d better admit that he was fooled by this operation warp speed nonsense and that he never should’ve gone along with it

I also don’t wanna hear any more of this bullcrap from the usual spineless republicans oh well I love the vaccines I believe in the vaccines but they shouldn’t be forced on anyone. Well they are being forced and they’re not working and they’re hurting people so grow a spine and call it what it is or hang with the other rats

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I also don’t wanna hear any more of this bullcrap from the usual spineless republicans oh well I love the vaccines I believe in the vaccines but they shouldn’t be forced on anyone. Well they are being forced and they’re not working and they’re hurting people so grow a spine and call it what it is or hang with the other rats
It’s called CYA

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Good thing what "most people" believe doesn't count. I just took a survey of those idiots, and found out all of them are pissed they got suckered into getting "vaccinated" and they just want everyone else to be in the same boat as them.

Last edited:
Well, NPR says you aren't most Americans. Which is the same as saying that article is just a lame attempt by State Run Media to manufacture consensus in order to convince people to vote to overturn religious exemption rights, which they can't do.
Just give people a choice that's all.
You are no more dangerous to me giving me Corona versus somebody that has been vaccinated

BigGuy2732

compulsory vaccines are all the rage in Europe. Fauci said it’s gotta be on the table here.
Interested to see where this goes. I’m being personally attacked on both ends, the Pope is trying to end the Latin mass and I’m being told that I must be vaccinated. Seriously being warred with on two fronts.