Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Nah
A good share of it is. It's the same people who would never give blood because they are afraid of needles.
If you want me to prove I'm not scared of needles, I will get the flu vaccine right in front of you. But not the COVID vaccine.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
1639125177133m.jpg

BigGuy2732

Rod dont mess around. He’s giga vaxxed. He sent me his cdc card, it’s all full. He’s had pfizer, j and j, moderna, sinopharm, Sputnik v, and two other cool and epic vaccine brands you just haven’t heard of yet because he’s hip and you’re not.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
He’d been having seizures for a year. CTE?

OK that might explain 1 person. But if the world leaders are serious about saving lives like they Act about COVID we need to shut all sports down (like shutting down businesses) to slow the spread of these sports deaths.

5-fold increase in sudden cardiac and unexplained deaths among FIFA athletes in 2021.​

Since December 2020, 183 professional athletes and coaches have suddenly collapsed, with 108 dead.
In most cases, the cause of the collapse was heart-related, including myocarditis, pericarditis, heart attacks, or cardiac arrest, with the second most prevalent cause being clotting events.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
OK that might explain 1 person. But if the world leaders are serious about saving lives like they Act about COVID we need to shut all sports down (like shutting down businesses) to slow the spread of these sports deaths.

5-fold increase in sudden cardiac and unexplained deaths among FIFA athletes in 2021.​

Since December 2020, 183 professional athletes and coaches have suddenly collapsed, with 108 dead.
In most cases, the cause of the collapse was heart-related, including myocarditis, pericarditis, heart attacks, or cardiac arrest, with the second most prevalent cause being clotting events.
Do you know if he was vaccinated?