Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

wilberforce15

Even the Soviets understood and admired that being in America meant no papers to cross state lines.

In this documentary, The Hunt for Red October, this is the singular fact that amazes Mr. Montana the most.

"And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?"
"Yes."
"No papers?"
"No papers. State to state."

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Yeah, okay.

Needing papers to cross state lines is Truth, Justice, and The American Way.
Screenshot_20220121-162206_Google.jpg

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Because that has had a huge impact ruining people’s livelihoods and mental health.
On people who choose to allow that to happen because they decide they want to play the victim.
This is a choice. You have made that choice. I have not.
What happened to the “suck it up” rhetoric when it comes to other social issues? Why doesn’t that come into play here? Suck it up. Recognize the times. Accept.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Judge Jeffrey Brown of the US Court for the Southern District of Texas said the case was not about whether individuals should be vaccinated or even about federal power more broadly. Instead, he said it's about "whether the president can, with the stroke of a pen and without the input of Congress, require millions of federal employees to undergo a medical procedure as a condition of their employment," Brown wrote.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Even the Soviets understood and admired that being in America meant no papers to cross state lines.

In this documentary, The Hunt for Red October, this is the singular fact that amazes Mr. Montana the most.

"And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?"
"Yes."
"No papers?"
"No papers. State to state."
I always thought "The Hunt For Red October" was a fictional movie, when in fact it is a documentary.

I am learning so much here today.

Judge Jeffrey Brown of the US Court for the Southern District of Texas said the case was not about whether individuals should be vaccinated or even about federal power more broadly. Instead, he said it's about "whether the president can, with the stroke of a pen and without the input of Congress, require millions of federal employees to undergo a medical procedure as a condition of their employment," Brown wrote.
It's all about control