Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
48375_fo9191u6iimn2xg.jpeg

brownman2075

My brothers wife passed away today as a result of remdesivir plus being hooked up to a vent. Days ago she had 15% kidney function, which this drug is known to destroy kidneys. Now she’s dead because of kidney failure. My brother was also in the hospital and they pumped him 5 bags full of the same drug and kicked him out because he was asking to many questions.😢

BigGuy2732

My parish priests 95 year old mother just got the coronavirus and they were immediately trying Redemsivir. They chose ivermectin and vitamins instead and now she's leaving the hospital as of two days ago.

quad decade guy

My brothers wife passed away today as a result of remdesivir plus being hooked up to a vent. Days ago she had 15% kidney function, which this drug is known to destroy kidneys. Now she’s dead because of kidney failure. My brother was also in the hospital and they pumped him 5 bags full of the same drug and kicked him out because he was asking to many questions.😢

I'm sorry for your loss....

Please positively connect all.

Dumbo

Screenshot_20220123-101559.png

It's going to get worse before it gets better. Stats show just over 50% vax rate for truckers. Many videos online of truckers shutting their rigs down in protest and blocking roads.

This administration is intentionally trying to destroy the country. That much is obvious.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
View attachment 369302
It's going to get worse before it gets better. Stats show just over 50% vax rate for truckers. Many videos online of truckers shutting their rigs down in protest and blocking roads.

This administration is intentionally trying to destroy the country. That much is obvious.
FFS WTH is wrong with this administration...
Meanwhile unvaccinated border jumpers coming over like a pinata exploded.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
FFS WTH is wrong with this administration...
Meanwhile unvaccinated border jumpers coming over like a pinata exploded.

How about if they're trucking in undocumented aliens? I think administration heads would explode.