Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

tadpole

This video seems to accuse Neil Young of having ulterior motives or conflicts of interest. I don't buy it.

So let me get this straight... Neil Young sold a bunch of his music to a company. Then, that company partnered with another company to acquire more songs. And the 2nd company hired a former Pfizer exec as an advisor. This is supposed to be problematic?

He already got paid for his songs. I don't think they have any more leverage on him.
I just think he buys into the narrative and isn't asking the right questions. He thinks he's doing the right thing and helping to save lives. lol

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
This video seems to accuse Neil Young of having ulterior motives or conflicts of interest. I don't buy it.

So let me get this straight... Neil Young sold a bunch of his music to a company. Then, that company partnered with another company to acquire more songs. And the 2nd company hired a former Pfizer exec as an advisor. This is supposed to be problematic?

He already got paid for his songs. I don't think they have any more leverage on him.
I just think he buys into the narrative and isn't asking the right questions. He thinks he's doing the right thing and helping to save lives. lol
He’s an old lefty

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
395741_rj8689r9fxxy7a9.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead

The accusation is these investment groups who own a piece of these artists musics are pulling their music from Spotify on behalf of vaccine companies pissed at Rogan.

I think the accusation is Pfizer has a person leveraging their senior advisor position to punish companies that allow information to be disseminated about their vaccines. In this case, music investment group that can pull artists rights from Spotify. I’d have to see more about the Spotify deal and if Neil Young needed this investment group’s go ahead to pull his own music or not. If he doesn’t it seems weird for an investment group to pull their music over something so stupid, instead of trying to profit off their investment.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Ha! That funny.

Neil Old

A formerly great artist who's ego, and chin skin, became far too big.
An old head once told me that it you aren’t liberal when you’re young then you’re heartless. But if you aren’t conservative when you get older, you’re an idiot. Ol’ Neil seems to be doing the opposite.