Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
418555_b8mn5m3nkjnrjqy.jpeg

View attachment 370119

Who would have thought that the same science that has always held true was true this time? Shocking.
It’s now out in the open…The so called novel coronavirus is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the world. Well I should say on the first world. It doesn’t exist in India or Africa. Because it’s a first world political powerplay that was intended on creating scarcity and economic hardship

By the way: we’re coming up on 700 days of America held hostage. That’s from the Friday March 13 2020 that trump fell for the lies and declared a national emergency

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Damnit! That was funny as hell! I laughed out loud.
By the way: we’re coming up on 700 days of America held hostage. That’s from the Friday March 13 2020 that trump fell for the lies and declared a national emergency
You mean when trump was potus and the vaccine sucked? You know, when he got a vaccine out in an incredible time and the Libs hated the idea of vaccines?
Liberals are like women. You can't live with them and you can't live with them😬

BigGuy2732

Trump told me to get the jab. And he listened to his son in law too much. Still love him for the run up to the 2016 election though. I remember bartending at a restaurant just outside of Cincinnati, and I was convincing all of the liberal millenials that came in that Hillary Clinton simply wasn't a moral candidate, and I would pose as if I were a Jill Stein voter, and why she was the much more moral choice and why she was progressive on so many more issues. I ran that shtick for a full year. I probably got a lot of people to vote for Jill in Ohio.