Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

oldngray

nowhere special
78eabdc.gif

Airbear

Anyone who actually looked at the official, noticeably incomplete trial data themselves could have seen the truth from the start..
...but nah. Who can be bothered to do that? I STILL get into these arguments.
"All you have to do is look at the official data for yourself." "But the news says science!"

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Didn’t someone tell you there’s no conspiracies?

Oh, I get told all the time, by people who don't know what conspiracy means, or that the bad stuff being done doesn't have to be a conspiracy, but just bad decisions by idiots in positions of power they didn't earn and don't deserve. But when you simply point out what is clearly and evidently happening, you're the conspiracy nut job.

Thebrownblob

Oh, I get told all the time, by people who don't know what conspiracy means, or that the bad stuff being done doesn't have to be a conspiracy, but just bad decisions by idiots in positions of power they didn't earn and don't deserve. But when you simply point out what is clearly and evidently happening, you're the conspiracy nut job.
In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

Thebrownblob

1 : to make an agreement with others especially in secret to do an unlawful act. 2 : to act together Events conspired to spoil our plans. conspire. intransitive verb.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

It's a complicated thing. Are they doing it on purpose? Probably. Do they think they are doing the right thing? Probably. Can they admit they've caused untold suffering through their well-intentioned incompetence? Probably not. Are there some people who know exactly what they are doing and want the outcomes they are getting? Likely.

Thebrownblob

It's a complicated thing. Are they doing it on purpose? Probably. Do they think they are doing the right thing? Probably. Can they admit they've caused untold suffering through their well-intentioned incompetence? Probably not. Are there some people who know exactly what they are doing and want the outcomes they are getting? Likely.
Some are, some are not. It doesn’t move in a straight line. Agenda 21 is now 2030

Thebrownblob

First vaccine works you won’t get Covid. And you can’t spread it.

Then the vaccine works you won’t get very sick and go to the hospital.

Now vaccine works even if you’re dead

And need a booster ever 3-6 month

Best vaccine ever!

Last edited: