Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I've been sick as a dog for over a week. Coughing so much there is no sleep. I haven't been this sick in 40 years. I did a covid test we got for free and I'm negative, which I new I would be. Im just sick with the seasonal flu I guess. No big deal. I can still fiddle in my shop but I did have to reschedule 4 bee hive removals. My lungs are now emitting large lugies so I'm Def on the mend.

I've been sick as a dog for over a week. Coughing so much there is no sleep. I haven't been this sick in 40 years. I did a covid test we got for free and I'm negative, which I new I would be. Im just sick with the seasonal flu I guess. No big deal. I can still fiddle in my shop but I did have to reschedule 4 bee hive removals. My lungs are now emitting large lugies so I'm Def on the mend.
Damn..
Hope you feel better.

Thebrownblob

Get well!

Dumbo

Screenshot_20220515-073006.png

Sixth Punch Sense

Maybe I have maybe I haven't.
I've never taken a test.

I've been sick.
But never sick enough to not go to work.

Be afraid.
Be very afraid!
I've had Covid twice.

First one was pre jab. Only symptoms were lack of smell/taste, otherwise I was fine. Wouldn't even have taken a test but my kids tested positive.

Second one post jab. Felt like I was hit by a truck. Chills, lack of energy, throat swelling.....

Took the jab to keep my job(stupid me) and knew they were going to outlaw J&J, so wanted to do it before that happened

My wife and kids are not vaccinated and they did not catch my virus

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Can’t trust anyone anymore
If they are main stream media they are answering to corporations which keeps them liberal. Fox and Newsmax are more dangerous than CNN because conservatives believe they are listening to conservative news. They have just enough fluff conservative topics to distract from deep news. “Controlled opposition.”