Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
If this chit administration ever tries to force Americans (again) to get a jab I hope we have an uprising. One that includes equipment guaranteeing success.
I think it's time to overthrow this administration.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Do you know how many people are still asleep and so brainwashed by MSM and Hollywood that they still believe our government is doing the right things for us and only wants to protect us? The word Conspiracy is well branded in their brain and vocabulary. When I talk to people it is amazing how much they think companies, medical establishments, our government and ect wouldn't do anything, on purpose, against the people. Even here on Brown Cafe we have these people. It is scary how easy it is to turn humans into sheep and parrots.

trotsky

Three days in a row im seeing people that were arrested for stealing a few mill from the ppp. 99% will get away with it. This government is a :censored2:ing joke and they can eat :censored2: for setting us back 25 years with bull:censored2: overreaction. Heres a small example of how bad these clowns screwed up.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
418555_ihvx3amykkw2ewt.jpeg

Cowboy Mac

If they are main stream media they are answering to corporations which keeps them liberal. Fox and Newsmax are more dangerous than CNN because conservatives believe they are listening to conservative news. They have just enough fluff conservative topics to distract from deep news. “Controlled opposition.”
If Newsmax and Fox are liberal, what do you consider to be truly conservative news sources? And I’m not asking that in any kind of negative way, I genuinely want to know.

Dumbo

Almost as if on cue. Ready for your monkeypox vaccine mandate? #allinthistogether

People have been saying this was going to happen for literally a year. People need to rise up because our nation has been invaded.

Screenshot_20220519-195725.png
Screenshot_20220520-163103~2.png

Screenshot_20220522-082024.png