Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The pedophile in chief needs to explain all the exemptions he gives to various groups including his own WH staffers. Not to mention Pfizer, Moderna, USPS, Congress, Congressional staffers, FDA, NIAIH ..................

If this vaccine is so great and so safe why are these people excluded?

542thruNthru

Thanks for your contribution.
Maybe next time our start a threat about working 5 days a week so you can't respond
giphy-129.gif
original-2.gif

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Union Pacific Backs Off Biden’s Vaccine Mandates after Only 44% of Union Workers get Vaxxed.​

This mandate will only work if people comply. Businesses can’t lose 30% or more of their people and survive.

Faceplanted

Actually I'm glad you started this one because now I have a list of all the people that swore they would never get the jab but miraculously they will all be working here a year from now. :)
As a union representative, it’s no surprise you can’t read properly, as there are reasons for exemptions. Like I said no surprise.

542thruNthru

As a union representative, it’s no surprise you can’t read properly, as there are reasons for exemptions. Like I said no surprise.
I'm a union representative? Seems you can't read properly either.

Of course everyone will say they got some fake exemption or made a fake card to save face.