Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

SandSpida

Companies also have until Dec. 5 to offer paid time for employees to get vaccinated and paid sick leave for them to recover from any side effects.

Might be able to score some “recovery” time off during peak.

El Correcto

god is dead
Weird to me how the vaccinated are such petty little bitches about this. You got your vaccine, why so gleeful about people potentially losing their jobs through unconstitutional mandates being enforced by corporations on behalf of an authoritarian leftist?
You people are deranged.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Weird to me how the vaccinated are such petty little bitches about this. You got your vaccine, why so gleeful about people potentially losing their jobs through unconstitutional mandates being enforced by corporations on behalf of an authoritarian leftist?
You people are deranged.
Misery loves company. That and they truly are little bitches!

El Correcto

god is dead
I never once sat there and tried to talk someone out of receiving the vaccine or even argue against paying for them to receive it through public funding. You’re an individual you make the choices for your life. That’s not good enough for those who are now supposedly protected from the virus, time to rejoice that their personal decision will now be unconstitutionally forced through corporations onto their fellow citizens.
You’re taking away people’s livelihoods and celebrating it, this is not a good look at all.