Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Dumbo

Screenshot_20220715-193953~2.png

Dumbo

I don't think its all going to come down at once. I think people have been slowly waking up (I know many who got boosters and now they are saying I'm done playing now), they will try and push it as much as possible until they feel the critical mass was reached but they will always recommend as a normal course of yearly flu shots, the narrative will quietly die, and nobody will be held accountable. The best hope is when the red wave hits in November they hold their word and actually investigate and prosecute some of the players involved. Probably just throw the CDC director under the bus and call it good.

Pzifer for example have lost several billion dollar law suits in the past. One of the worst ones they lost was a 5 billion lawsuit but profited $12 billion still, and in that one was also found criminally liable. That was a few years ago. But that's white collar crime involving a lot of influence and money so no one actually went to jail. Same will happen with COVID.

Dumbo

They just keep losing in court for bribing (and blackmailing) doctors and so many other heinous charges including covering up deaths of their products. For years and years this happens and yet in America, they can continue to operate, make billions, knowingly murder people and brainwash the masses.

Last edited:

They just keep losing in court for bribing (and blackmailing) doctors and so many other heinous charges including covering up deaths of their products. For years and years this happens and yet in America, they can continue to operate, make billions, knowingly murder people and brainwash the masses.
Are there any conspiracy theories that you don't believe?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I don't think its all going to come down at once. I think people have been slowly waking up (I know many who got boosters and now they are saying I'm done playing now), they will try and push it as much as possible until they feel the critical mass was reached but they will always recommend as a normal course of yearly flu shots, the narrative will quietly die, and nobody will be held accountable. The best hope is when the red wave hits in November they hold their word and actually investigate and prosecute some of the players involved. Probably just throw the CDC director under the bus and call it good.

Pzifer for example have lost several billion dollar law suits in the past. One of the worst ones they lost was a 5 billion lawsuit but profited $12 billion still, and in that one was also found criminally liable. That was a few years ago. But that's white collar crime involving a lot of influence and money so no one actually went to jail. Same will happen with COVID.

Fauci must face capital punishment, or I declare boogaloo.

Thebrownblob

How many times do you have to hear "no one could have known" after "conspiracy theorists" have been saying the stuff for years that "no one could have known" before you stop calling them conspiracy theorists and accept them as the real experts?
He’s more of a coincidence theorist, everything just happen to happen in the correct order every time what a coincidence.

Dumbo

Are there any conspiracy theories that you don't believe?
Umm that's a reputable website called Lawyerinc.com., not exactly the Blaze or anything. The cases are all documented and highly detailed. The link goes into the well established historical fact sheets on 10 cases.

At some point your're the conspiracy theorist for not believing in basic reality. I'll bet you want feminine products in the male restrooms also because you believe a man without a uterus can have periods and get pregnant. You people fail to grasp basic science and reality.

Keep watching CNN. Doctors have never been corrupted ever ever. Health is in a needle only. Repeat the line. End of quote.

Umm that's a reputable website called Lawyerinc.com., not exactly the Blaze or anything. The cases are all documented and highly detailed. The link goes into the well established historical fact sheets on 10 cases.

At some point your're the conspiracy theorist for not believing in basic reality. I'll bet you want feminine products in the male restrooms also because you believe a man without a uterus can have periods and get pregnant. You people fail to grasp basic science and reality.

Keep watching CNN. Doctors have never been corrupted ever ever. Health is in a needle only. Repeat the line. End of quote.
So believing that shape shifting aliens are running the country is basic reality? I must confess that you clowns are at least entertaining.