Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

trickpony1

Like I am going to listen to a truck driver over a trained medical professional. LOL
Like I'm going to listen to someone who washes and parks trucks? LOL

I have relatives in healthcare who are on the frontline.
They see and hear things the ordinary person doesn't.

How about you? Oh, wait......

Thebrownblob

Well most science and doctor say the fourth shot is unnecessary if any of the shots ever worked, so I don’t know what health professional he’s using maybe Dr. Kevorkian?

trickpony1

Well most science and doctor say the fourth shot is unnecessary if any of the shots ever worked, so I don’t know what health professional he’s using maybe Dr. Kevorkian?

If they aren't sure if the fourth shot is necessary, why are they pimping it?
Oh, wait.......kickbacks.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
If they aren't sure if the fourth shot is necessary, why are they pimping it?
Oh, wait.......kickbacks.

More like don't want to lose their licenses and not be able to pay back their student loans. Just about everyone in the medical field got into it to make good money, not because they care about helping people, or take pride in their work, just the respect for the job that was earned by people with capability and integrity.. That makes them whores.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Can you imagine being someone that was told the vaccine was going to protect you and then told you needed vaccine after vaccine and going along with it. Talk about stupid.

Darmark7

You mean like trump urging his followers to get vaccinated?
How anyone can stand behind Trump or Biden on vaccines is amazing. If you support one you must support the other. I say to hell with both of them. Trump is the original maker of the vaccine and Biden is going along with it. One is as bad as the other on vaccines.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Did Trump ever claim the vaccine would stop you from getting sick? Only better chance of not as sick. He also never mandated that everyone had to be vaccinated.

Oh yeah. That was Biden and Fauci.

They tried, along with their fascist collabortor corporations, such as Tyson foods, SW Airlines, etc ad nauseum, ad infinitum, trying to do an end run around people's 1st, 4th, 5th, 9th, and 10th amendment rights because "private property". Some fell for it, but ultimately the establishment failed to make it mandatory, over and over again.

Darmark7

Did Trump ever claim the vaccine would stop you from getting sick? Only better chance of not as sick. He also never mandated that everyone had to be vaccinated.

Oh yeah. That was Biden and Fauci.
So Trump is proud of something that wouldn’t stop you from getting sick and still promoting it? Trump is worse than Biden on the vaccine. It is on him that we have a useless vaccine that he is still promoting. All he has to do is say ”I tried, but they failed“ or just say nothing. This is on him more than Biden. :censored2: Trump and his vaccine he is so proud of.

Darmark7

Every wonder how a democrat can still stand up for Biden and over look what damage he has done? Look no further than a Trump supporter defending him for the vaccine.

oldngray

nowhere special
So Trump is proud of something that wouldn’t stop you from getting sick and still promoting it? Trump is worse than Biden on the vaccine. It is on him that we have a useless vaccine that he is still promoting. All he has to do is say ”I tried, but they failed“ or just say nothing. This is on him more than Biden. :censored2: Trump and his vaccine he is so proud of.
I agree Trump is absolutely wrong to keep pushing the vaccine. At first any vaccine looked better than nothing when he was listening to the "experts" and believed all their gloom and doom predictions.

Darmark7

I agree Trump is absolutely wrong to keep pushing the vaccine. At first any vaccine looked better than nothing when he was listening to the "experts" and believed all their gloom and doom predictions.
It is time for him to say it is useless or harmful or stop saying anything good about it at all. Either he is ignorant about the vaccine or he knows the truth and is still pushing it. Either way I hold him more accountable than Biden. He gave Biden a harmful or useless vaccine to run full steam forward with.

oldngray

nowhere special
It is time for him to say it is useless or harmful or stop saying anything good about it at all. Either he is ignorant about the vaccine or he knows the truth and is still pushing it. Either way I hold him more accountable than Biden. He gave Biden a harmful or useless vaccine to run forward with.
Biden could have come out with a better vaccine so that tends to invalidate your argument.

Darmark7

Biden could have come out with a better vaccine so that tends to invalidate your argument.
If Biden would of come out with a better vaccine than Great! But if he would of came out with this useless vaccine then it would of been on Biden. I would of been against Biden if he came out with this useles vaccine so why wouldn't I be against Trump for it?

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
Then it would be on Biden. Stop defending Trump for a failure. I like Trump but he lost me on this vaccine. I treat all equal. I would of been against Biden for this so I am against Trump for this.
Why are you defending Biden? Everything since he took office is on him. Trump gets points for getting a vaccine so quickly but then lost them when he kept bragging about it after its flaws became apparent. But that was after he was out of office and no longer in control.

Darmark7

Why are you defending Biden? Everything since he took office is on him. Trump gets points for getting a vaccine so quickly but then lost them when he kept bragging about it after its flaws became apparent. But that was after he was out of office and no longer in control.
Trump getting a harmful or at best useless vaccine out fast is not a good thing. It is actually bad. I hold Trump to the standards I would hold Biden to. Why are you defending Trump? I doubt you would defend Biden if he was pushing a harmful or at best useless vaccine.