Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
586711_senuy9r4xm8hhta.png

586711_6lfs18pt1kdgy28.png

Dumbo

Sad. When will people wake up. This is mass murder.
Add on top of that the massive invasive trans movement by government and you have a legit depopulation program and an entire generation hooked on big pharma. Have you seen the amount of drugs they give people going through gender transformations? Years and years of drugs and hormones.

Nah
Add on top of that the massive invasive trans movement by government and you have a legit depopulation program and an entire generation hooked on big pharma. Have you seen the amount of drugs they give people going through gender transformations? Years and years of drugs and hormones.
It boggles my mind how more people aren't outraged.

A 20-year-old adult can't even buy a beer. A 24-year-old can't rent a :censored2:ing car.

But kids as young as 13 can be given hormone blockers and surgeries with PERMANENT consequences?

It's totally insane.

Dumbo

Yep. All by design. No more births after they mutilate kids, and hooked on drugs the rest of their lives to support their new gender. It all happened immediately during and after COVID and both have the same outcomes. And in some states without their parents permission, and some senators are introducing bills to make it criminal to not allow your child to transition.

Last edited:

Nah
Yep. All by design. No more births after they mutilate kids, and hooked on drugs the rest of their lives to support their new gender. It all happened immediately during and after COVID and both have the same outcomes.
And a pending nuclear war to halve the world's population.

Dumbo

And a pending nuclear war to halve the world's population.
Yep that's today's liberal party for you. Go green but support a nuclear conflict with Russia, mutilate your kids and take endless shots and keep your damn face covered while we burn down cities. I miss the peace loving liberals.

Dumbo

I watched a video the other day of a drag show where a dancer was in stripper clothes and spreading her legs directly in front of young children and parents giving their kids money to go tip them. What happened? It was so quick and they have brainwashed a large portion of the country into this lunacy.

Anonymous 115

I watched a video the other day of a drag show where a dancer was in stripper clothes and spreading her legs directly in front of young children and parents giving their kids money to go tip them. What happened? It was so quick and they have brainwashed a large portion of the country into this lunacy.
This woman nails it.

Nah

Yep. All by design. No more births after they mutilate kids, and hooked on drugs the rest of their lives to support their new gender. It all happened immediately during and after COVID and both have the same outcomes. And in some states without their parents permission, and some senators are introducing bills to make it criminal to not allow your child to transition.