Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Thebrownblob

Self-selecting population reduction scheme. It's sort of ethical, now that people have been made aware that they are simply playing Russian roulette.
I tend to agree but even if you take out that very serious allegation. Why are people so willingly accepting such a garbage vaccine that did nothing? It was supposed to be amazing and it was anything but.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I tend to agree but even if you take out that very serious allegation. Why are people so willingly accepting such a garbage vaccine that did nothing? It was supposed to be amazing and it was anything but.

Some people joke or hyperbolize about it, but to some people authority is actually their religion. Why do the mefia still push it, and pharma still produce it after they have been busted defrauding the pubic with fake testing data? Because no one is stopping them. If no one is stopping them, it must be all right, no further thought required.

Thebrownblob

Some people joke or hyperbolize about it, but to some people authority is actually their religion. Why do the mefia still push it, and pharma still produce it after they have been busted defrauding the pubic with fake testing data? Because no one is stopping them. If no one is stopping them, it must be all right, no further thought required.
It’s unbelievable that people would not want informed consent. I trust no one in authority ever.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It’s unbelievable that people would not want informed consent. I trust no one in authority ever.

I trust the ones who don't lie. There are very few of those left any more, and I remain skeptical of even them. This is why belief in a higher power is not only important, but logically inescapable. In the absence of a moral authority over and above that of mankind, people will default to the next best thing, other people, which is hstorically an unreliable God. And other people will occupy the status of God in their minds, not to be questioned. Next worse is themselves, and worse still, nothing. I pointed this out to el incorrecto, I think it broke his brain.

Thebrownblob

I trust the ones who don't lie. There are very few of those left any more, and I remain skeptical of even them. This is why belief in a higher power is not only important, but logically inescapable. In the absence of a moral authority over and above that of mankind, people will default to the next best thing, other people, which is hstorically an unreliable God. And other people will occupy the status of God in their minds, not to be questioned. Next worse is themselves, and worse still, nothing. I pointed this out to el incorrecto, I think it broke his brain.
If the only thing we have to put our trust and hope in is another human we are completely screwed.

Thebrownblob

The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable.”

– H. L. Mencken

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable.”

– H. L. Mencken

"They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth.“ - Gerald Massey.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

"Merck failed to properly warn of the dangerous side effect that include postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), autoimmune disorders, neurologic injuries, and other serious complications."

Gardasil[1].jpg

Dumbo

The religion of the left. White House says yearly COVID shots will be necessary going forward to ward off severe sickness and death.

"This week marks an important shift in our fight against the virus," said Dr. Ashish Jha, who is leading the White House Covid-19 Response Team. "It marks our ability to make Covid vaccines a more routine part of our lives as we continue to drive down serious illness and deaths and protect Americans heading into the fall and winter."

See how they market it as a new "ability" to have shots as part of our everyday life? As if that is some ultimate goal they reached . Wow.
Screenshot_20220906-161315.png

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The religion of the left. White House says yearly COVID shots will be necessary going forward to ward off severe sickness and death.

"This week marks an important shift in our fight against the virus," said Dr. Ashish Jha, who is leading the White House Covid-19 Response Team. "It marks our ability to make Covid vaccines a more routine part of our lives as we continue to drive down serious illness and deaths and protect Americans heading into the fall and winter."

See how they market it as a new "ability" to have shots as part of our everyday life? As if that is some ultimate goal they reached . Wow.
View attachment 399584
Like hell.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

View attachment 399584
Guys a hack