Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Non liberal

So now Trump is naïve? Trump had to put Fauci on the stage every day in front of the camera? Saying he’s better than Biden is really not anything special.

Yes naive. He trusted his doctors that every other president in the last 40yrs has trusted. He didn’t know how deep the swamp ran. I call that naive. And while it’s not saying much, I’ll agree with that. We still had more money under his leadership so… yes he’s the better choice, it’s that simple.

Non liberal

Yeah, I don’t like globalist and I don’t like presidents who implement globalist plans under pressure when they say they’re not globalist. Or at least pretend they’re not.

I find it very interesting that if Hillary had been president, there would never have been lockdowns and probably not a vaccine so quickly because no one would’ve believed her or stood for it, but many did believe Trump.. it feels like we’re being played at like a WWF wrestling match that scripted.
Hillary would’ve definitely locked us down. “Trust the science” remember. I do agree about the possibly being played. But like I said, he’s the nominee, he’s the lesser of the two evils.

Thebrownblob

Yes naive. He trusted his doctors that every other president in the last 40yrs has trusted. He didn’t know how deep the swamp ran. I call that naive. And while it’s not saying much, I’ll agree with that. We still had more money under his leadership so… yes he’s the better choice, it’s that simple.
I would be inclined to agree with your assessment, except he still hasn’t admitted any wrongdoing, missteps mistakes or apologized for listening to these people, matter fact, as I have shown he has doubled down and still wants credit.

Non liberal

Yeah, I don’t like globalist and I don’t like presidents who implement globalist plans under pressure when they say they’re not globalist. Or at least pretend they’re not.

I find it very interesting that if Hillary had been president, there would never have been lockdowns and probably not a vaccine so quickly because no one would’ve believed her or stood for it, but many did believe Trump.. it feels like we’re being played at like a WWF wrestling match that scripted.
And he’s also the least globalist president we’ve ever had. You have to kind of give him some slack. We are all, or most of the people are just learning that you can’t just trust doctors anymore. You have to do your own research.

Thebrownblob

Hillary would’ve definitely locked us down. “Trust the science” remember. I do agree about the possibly being played. But like I said, he’s the nominee, he’s the lesser of the two evils.
I understand your position. I’ll be voting for neither. It has become a cult of personality for both. It’s only about them, not us.

Not to mention, not a single thing has changed from last time, if people believe the election was truly stolen. There has been no change.

Like watching the movie grumpy old men. Someone’s gonna get a fish stuck in the back of the truck seat.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I'm surprised that some people don't see that it has become the best of the worst and no one but those with big money get elected.
Not voting or voting for someone that will lose due to one's principles is naive.
Like it or not, that is the system we have and it's not going away.

Who do you hate the least?

Non liberal

I understand your position. I’ll be voting for neither. It has become a cult of personality for both. It’s only about them, not us.

Not to mention, not a single thing has changed from last time, if people believe the election was truly stolen. There has been no change.

Like watching the movie grumpy old men. Someone’s gonna get a fish stuck in the back of the truck seat.
I get it, people don’t want to believe what is going on is my opinion. It’s too inconvenient. I really don’t see any other possible answer besides voting for trump. Just the way it is. No matter if you vote or not, either trump or Biden will be the next president. Out of those two, I’d take trump. Don’t know about you.

Thebrownblob

I get it, people don’t want to believe what is going on is my opinion. It’s too inconvenient. I really don’t see any other possible answer besides voting for trump. Just the way it is. No matter if you vote or not, either trump or Biden will be the next president. Out of those two, I’d take trump. Don’t know about you.
I think one is moderately better than the other, on some things. I think the bigger issue is most republicans belive the election was stolen and or rigged. Why wouldn’t it be again if that is what they believe? And that is what one candidate has continually said? There has been nothing changed That would stop it. So basically your vote is pointless, If that is true.

Our two party system is trash. They work together to make sure there is no other option. That way they transfer power back-and-forth.

Non liberal

I think one is moderately better than the other, on some things. I think the bigger issue is most republicans belive the election was stolen and or rigged. Why wouldn’t it be again if that is what they believe? And that is what one candidate has continually said? There has been nothing changed That would stop it. So basically your vote is pointless, If that is true.

Our two party system is trash. They work together to make sure there is no other option. That way they transfer power back-and-forth.
And a lot of people were awoken to that by trump. Maybe you and I saw it, but quite a few are just learning that it’s a uniparty. Like most liberals especially. Nothing has changed and it probably will be stolen, we just have to turn out in record numbers never before seen so enough people wake up and want to do something about it.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

When did it become the norm to only have hard party lines, and if anyone crosses them, their wrong? Is it ok to be pro life and anti gun? It’s all only left, or right, no in between, and NO mistakes, because everyone else is so perfect. I remember the hanging chad votes in Florida, that felt like a stolen election way more than the last. Maybe they’ve all been stolen? Who was counting and verifying votes in 1838? Probably way less likely in todays day and age.
And who’s to say how anyone in a leadership role would act during a pandemic. There’s no right or wrong, but it sure is easy to Monday morning quarterback. I think the Covid virus was mutating faster than anyone ever thought, still is. People definitely dies in the beginning, Italy and New York. China wasn’t sealing people in their homes for fun. The sad thing is how if or when people got scared, others only took it to use for political gain. Like I’ve said before, our country is full of pussyy ass bitches, I’ll rip your damn eyebrows off.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Today is Monday, February 19th, 2024 and I am still not vaccinated.
If you want to be able to continue posting on here, you'll take the shot!
1708371868286.png

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
When did it become the norm to only have hard party lines, and if anyone crosses them, their wrong? Is it ok to be pro life and anti gun? It’s all only left, or right, no in between, and NO mistakes, because everyone else is so perfect. I remember the hanging chad votes in Florida, that felt like a stolen election way more than the last. Maybe they’ve all been stolen? Who was counting and verifying votes in 1838? Probably way less likely in todays day and age.
And who’s to say how anyone in a leadership role would act during a pandemic. There’s no right or wrong, but it sure is easy to Monday morning quarterback. I think the Covid virus was mutating faster than anyone ever thought, still is. People definitely dies in the beginning, Italy and New York. China wasn’t sealing people in their homes for fun. The sad thing is how if or when people got scared, others only took it to use for political gain. Like I’ve said before, our country is full of pussyy ass bitches, I’ll rip your damn eyebrows off.
I agree with some of what you said, but the context of hard party lines is not what you believe in, but who will you vote for...Dim or Brilliant
I agree with some of the Dim stuff and most of the Brilliant stuff, but at the end of the day there are only 2 real choices because any other vote just takes away from the Lesser of Two Evils..

Thebrownblob

Agree with you it was used for political gain. Never let a crisis go to waste. This is not a left or right issue. They both do it.

Non liberal

Well china sealed people in their own homes unless they were traveling around the world on planes infecting the rest of the world, then they were aloud to leave. And no you can’t be inbetween sorry. That is something that the politicians you vote for decide. Has nothing to do with us voters. We have what we have. And the only thing I will say about gun control and abortion is that abortion is another term for murder. It is scientifically proven by pro life drs that conception begins at birth, yet we still use a made up term like “fetus” to describe a human being. That definition of when life begins is the only thing allowing abortion, and it is nonsense. We have rules in The United States Of America, they are thall shalt not murder, and the right to bear arms shall not be infringed. They are rules that were made by the very people who fought for our country, to liberate us from the British. It’s already been decided and you don’t get to change them. If you don’t like it, then take a skip across the pond and leave my :censored2:ing eye brows alone!

Non liberal

I agree with some of what you said, but the context of hard party lines is not what you believe in, but who will you vote for...Dim or Brilliant
I agree with some of the Dim stuff and most of the Brilliant stuff, but at the end of the day there are only 2 real choices because any other vote just takes away from the Lesser of Two Evils..
I agree, and whether we are allowed to commit murder or own guns has already been decided by our founders. So if you are trying to change the right for a human being to live, or take the guns of the people who live here, you are committing treason and need to leave. At the very least.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Well china sealed people in their own homes unless they were traveling around the world on planes infecting the rest of the world, then they were aloud to leave. And no you can’t be inbetween sorry. That is something that the politicians you vote for decide. Has nothing to do with us voters. We have what we have. And the only thing I will say about gun control and abortion is that abortion is another term for murder. It is scientifically proven by pro life drs that conception begins at birth, yet we still use a made up term like “fetus” to describe a human being. That definition of when life begins is the only thing allowing abortion, and it is nonsense. We have rules in The United States Of America, they are thall shalt not murder, and the right to bear arms shall not be infringed. They are rules that were made by the very people who fought for our country, to liberate us from the British. It’s already been decided and you don’t get to change them. If you don’t like it, then take a skip across the pond and leave my :censored2:ing eye brows alone!
Let’s bear arms AND not murder…….lmfao

Non liberal

Let’s bear arms AND not murder…….lmfao
You’re referring to criminals? Who will murder regardless. Bearing arms also saves a ton of lives from evil people looking to do harm. The difference is the aborters are protected by life. People using guns to commit murder are. Lmfao guns aren’t the only way to murder bro.