Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

MyTripisCut

Nope, and I didn’t finish your post either because my stepfather got it twice in two months and he’s gotten every booster he could. He also had an episode where he started mumbling and babbling words that made no sense at all just recently and the drs have absolutely no reason why. But it’s definitely not the shots! They don’t even need to investigate those because that’s not it, lol it’s just absolutely unscientific, just like the way they determine when life actually begins in a pregnant mother. Hilarious!
Yes, when life begins and your father getting drunk are tied together. Another BrownCafe Doctor! Where’d you study?

MyTripisCut

Non liberal

Um yeah, probably because of all the childhood vaccines everyone recieved.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Yous two should get some drinks together.
The same people telling you that we are in a great market..

IMG_20240219_151716_225.jpg

But keep believing them..

HarryWarden

Nope, and I didn’t finish your post either because my stepfather got it twice in two months and he’s gotten every booster he could. He also had an episode where he started mumbling and babbling words that made no sense at all just recently and the drs have absolutely no reason why. But it’s definitely not the shots! They don’t even need to investigate those because that’s not it, lol it’s just absolutely unscientific, just like the way they determine when life actually begins in a pregnant mother. Hilarious!
I’m sorry to hear about your stepdad. Although I think there’s many other explanations that could cause that, I hope he makes a full recovery and wish you guys the best

Non liberal

I’m sorry to hear about your stepdad. Although I think there’s many other explanations that could cause that, I hope he makes a full recovery and wish you guys the best
He has the other four times he’s had it so I’m sure he will. It’s funny, he’s the only one vaxxed and he’s gotten it more than anyone in my family. What else could explain how many times he’s had it? And actually the first time he actually did get pneumonia. So what good is it?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
He has the other four times he’s had it so I’m sure he will. It’s funny, he’s the only one vaxxed and he’s gotten it more than anyone in my family. What else could explain how many times he’s had it? And actually the first time he actually did get pneumonia. So what good is it?

That‘s what the doctors (front line doctors) that was silenced said would happen. What these doctors was saying in 2020 was that they seen no way these vaccines would work. They said they thought it would cause heart problems and people taking the vaccines would be more susceptible to illnesses as time went on. I heard this in 2020 and that is what helped me decide to not take the fake vax. These doctors was called quacks and banned from most media for telling the truth while the doctors that lied made money.

Last edited:

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
These fake vaxes seems to have no real protection but as time goes on more complications. Yet we have people that have no problem that they was dupped (sheep) into taking it and actually defending the vax. I would be so pissed off if I would have fell for the lies. I know I sure wouldn’t be making excuses for the people that lied to me.

IMG_1557.jpeg

Last edited: