Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Last edited:

HarryWarden

"for every 10 million people who are vaccinated with AstraZeneca, there are 66 extra cases of blood clots in the veins and seven extra cases of a rare type of blood clot in the brain. Infection with Covid-19 is estimated to cause 12,614 extra cases of blood clots in the veins and 20 cases of rare blood clots in the brain."

66 cases out of 10 million

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I was in the same place a while ago. But it was really hard on me and my mental health. Who was it that said bitterness is like drinking poison hoping the other person dies?
They are still lying to you. They want you to eat bugs and die.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
"for every 10 million people who are vaccinated with AstraZeneca, there are 66 extra cases of blood clots in the veins and seven extra cases of a rare type of blood clot in the brain. Infection with Covid-19 is estimated to cause 12,614 extra cases of blood clots in the veins and 20 cases of rare blood clots in the brain."

66 cases out of 10 million
1715153982471444.gif

Non liberal

I never said it wasn’t a big deal. I just said it was rare. Every medication and every vaccine has rare side effects
Thats why i am asking; if it was your child, does it matter that it is rare?? And every other medication it is a given that whether or not you take it is totally your choice. Not to mention the side effects of something as simple as ibuprofen is recognized. Everything else is recognized except for the side effects of vaccines.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Documents Reveal US State Department Officials Knew COVID Leaked From a Wuhan Lab and CCP Covered It Up Back in July 2020 – Then They Lied to the American Public for Years and Censored Any Mention of It!​

But don't worry we can trust these people to tell us the truth about the vaccine. They would never lie about that.
Safe and effective! Trust the Science!