Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

HarryWarden

Is the scarf lady that was along side Fauci a good enough source for you? I‘m sure you was “trusting the science” she had because she didn’t like Trump so she must of been telling the truth while that Orange dictator was telling us all lies. Glad she gave us the real “science” and assured us the vaccine was “safe and effective“

Dr. Deborah Birx, the former White House coronavirus response coordinator suggested that thousands of Americans could be suffering from vaccine-related injuries due to the experimental COVID-19 shots

When Cuomo questioned whether there was reluctance to acknowledge vaccine injuries due to fear of damaging public trust, Birx responded, “That’s why we need all the people to come forward that have had reactions because I’m not sure all of them have been reported. Do I think it’s millions? No. Could it be thousands? Yes.”

No problem just thousands not millions. I’m sure she is not underestimating when she hasn’t got a clue how many are injured. But then again it is coming from Gateway pundit so they probably had A I make it look like her and Cuomo had a discussion.

Man you guys are really upset about this vaccine, and still voting for trump, the guy who recommends you take the vaccine, and says without him the vaccine wouldn’t be here, and who says Biden had nothing to do with the vaccine

Crazy mental gymnastics

Brown Down

Man you guys are really upset about this vaccine, and still voting for trump, the guy who recommends you take the vaccine, and says without him the vaccine wouldn’t be here, and who says Biden had nothing to do with the vaccine

Crazy mental gymnastics
So will you finally admit that Biden is also a liar and you're not going to vote for him as well because He's also talked about the safe and effective nature of the vaccine and has had to backtrack multiple times as things have came out more and more that it's not as safe nor as effective as originally claimed. Are you willing to finally admit that or are you going to continue to sidetrack because I've asked this about 10 times and you still will not answer you just keep deflecting back to Trump.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Crazy mental gymnastics

Biden had nothing to do with it except pushing to mandate it. People that think the vax is harmful do not care if people that don’t think it is harmful take it (that is their “choice”) but if they think it is harmful they sure wouldn’t vote for anyone that might mandate a fake vax in the future. So you see no mental gymnastics. People against the vax have always thought it was bad and have always been against anyone pushing it, even Trump. So if they have a choice between Trump or Biden they have to go with Trump.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Crazy mental gymnastics
Good Lord, you people and your absolute religious obsession with Donald Trump.
GMAFB

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Yea funny, joe rogan said the same thing. He ended admitting it wasn’t true. Wonder if it’s the same friend
All good man. Once again here you are speaking on a subject you have no direct knowledge of, then calling me a liar. Same scenario, different context happened 3 months ago. You don't have kids, you don't need to worry about these things so it's impossible for you to have any perspective.

HarryWarden

All good man. Once again here you are speaking on a subject you have no direct knowledge of, then calling me a liar. Same scenario, different context happened 3 months ago. You don't have kids, you don't need to worry about these things so it's impossible for you to have any perspective.

Funny, his also initially was a “very good friend”, ended up being a lie, I’m sure it’s just a coincidence

HarryWarden

You said this already.
Just like to post my sources. I’m sure your very good friend is definitely true though and they’re letting a child poop in a litter box in the middle of the classroom, and even though every kid today has a smart phone I’m sure all the kids are very mature and just decided to respect her privacy and not take any pictures of it. Sounds very true

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Do you and Joe Rogan have a common friend, or does your narrative belong in the litter box too?

....or am I setting up @MyTripisCut for another Momma joke?
I've only hung out with Joe Rogan twice, and both times we took a lot of masculine. This female teacher did not come up in our conversation, so I'm not sure if he knows her or not.