Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The same people who supported forcing people to take an experimental vaccine also support sex change procedures on little kids.

There's really no reason to argue with these people. Their positions are evil.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Just got a DOT physical. Healthy as a horse! 50 years old and my dick still gets hard every time I lay down with your mom. By the way, it’s 2024, you can join the rest of society instead of living in the past. But that’s right you are absolutely perfect, and the smartest righty around! Anyone, I’m glad your mom is now old enough to that I don’t have to wrap it anymore, wayyyyyyyy more fun this way! Peace brother.
shawn-michaels-suck-it.gif

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Small business owner on my route, young guy, married to a doctor claims he has long COVID. I want to ask him if he's even ever considered he may be injured from the shot?

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
The same people who supported forcing people to take an experimental vaccine also support sex change procedures on little kids.

There's really no reason to argue with these people. Their positions are evil.
How about the parents who feed their kids the wrong food to set them up to be fat for life? Then they have an early death because of the parents choice.

Contrast that with the ones who get sex changes and grow up healthy and do not have a life of suffering from obesity.

Which parents are worse in your humble opinion? If your are consistent you would say both.

Thebrownblob

How about the parents who feed their kids the wrong food to set them up to be fat for life? Then they have an early death because of the parents choice.

Contrast that with the ones who get sex changes and grow up healthy and do not have a life of suffering from obesity.

Which parents are worse in your humble opinion? If your are consistent you would say both.
Wrong food?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
It's child abuse.

It's child abuse.

One is reversible, so what do you think?

Both are worse?
Ok.....
One problem happens to an infinitesimal number of the population.

The other problem happens to at least 20 percent of kids and is very visible.

Why do "they" always want to talk about the one that rarely happens?

Could it be to divide and conquer and to distract from what is making us sick and fat.

Fatness affects a whole bunch more people and kills them as well.

It is easier to be fat than trans.

Just ask any preacher on television.