Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don't think ANYTHING can protect you from the crap you are exposed to on a plane. Basically they are a flying petrie dish.
It’s not to protect you from the plane, it’s to make sure you don’t have the virus if you enter another country, vaccinated or not.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
AA0EBEFD-89AB-47A6-AE85-57DC21FD28DB.gif

RadTrad

Let's Go Brandon!
I wonder what the union stance is going to be about it?
My guess. They will support it. After peak UPS will have a lot of new employees that they would normally terminate. They will fire all non vaxxed and keep the new ppl. The union will make the same in dues and UPS will pay less in salaries. Most likely the new employees will be younger meaning they will pay less in healthcare.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
My guess. They will support it. After peak UPS will have a lot of new employees that they would normally terminate. They will fire all non vaxxed and keep the new ppl. The union will make the same in dues and UPS will pay less in salaries. Most likely the new employees will be younger meaning they will pay less in healthcare.
Logical

Nobody's getting my job

brett636

My plan is to wait and see how things develop, but under no circumstances will I be accepting the clot shot. If the union handles this properly they will get the company to pay for testing and accept all exemption requests. Although all the lawsuits being filed will probably tie this thing up in court for years.