Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
My plan is to wait and see how things develop, but under no circumstances will I be accepting the clot shot. If the union handles this properly they will get the company to pay for testing and accept all exemption requests. Although all the lawsuits being filed will probably tie this thing up in court for years.
They hope the companies will pressure they’re employees to get the shot before the deadline.

rod

Retired 22 years
the only reason I have this job is for life insurance. I put 75% of my pay from UPS into my life insurance policy. No man in my family has lived past 60 and I have a wife and many kids to take care of. even after I die
A good friend's grandpa passed away at 52 and his dad passed away at 52 so he figured he was doomed to the 52 curse also --so he drank like a fish and never took care of his health. He lived to 70. Probably would still be living if he had done that.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
These companies love the ones that will conform to keep a job. They then know who is controllable and will do what they are told for the money. They are like the runner gunners at UPS. UPS will be happy to get rid of the non jabbed just like they would get rid of the drivers that don’t run if they could.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
It's funny that you think the Purebloods are the fearful
cbww.gif

Why not call the ones with shots mudblood Malfoy.

ManInBrown

This is going to be interesting. I know of a few drivers who told me months ago, not a chance in hell. I’ll lose the job before I get the jab. I wonder if they’ll follow your. FTR vaccinated. 1st dose, sore arm next day. 2nd dose, following day felt horrible. Legs felt like they had 50lb weights attached to them. Following day woke up feeling fine.

I know people want to stand up for what they believe in but IMO it would be crazy to lose your job at UPS if you are a FTer becaide you dont want to get it. Would never hate on anyone. Your choice, your life. Just seems really extreme. PTer I can understand. You can get a job making UPS pt wages anywhere. Not topped out PTer. Talking newer employee. People act like you’re going to die. No you’re not. The chances of that are so slim. You could die crossing the street. My parents are in their mid 70s. Both got double vaxxed, and then got the booster. Nothing. I got more sick then they did when I got my second shot. They probably know close to 50 couples they are friends with that are all vaccinated. Out of all those people two got really sick. Not hospital sick, but the side effects were pretty bad for a few days. Just seems crazy to lose a $100k a year job because you dont want to take the jab.