Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Say it with me. I got sick but it wasn't that bad because I got the shot
2110E227-D74F-4F1A-8D67-C58468ED1782.gif

The sad part is they actually believe it.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The Grocery store chain Publix said it would not be distributing COVID-19 vaccines for children under the age of five at any of its pharmacy locations.

Publix is a Big grocery store chain in Florida for anyone that doesn’t know.

Thebrownblob

When do all these “rare” side effects, become not so rare? And not worth vaccinating for a disease that kills less than 1% of the population. Mostly old and sick?

oldngray

nowhere special

When do all these “rare” side effects, become not so rare? And not worth vaccinating for a disease that kills less than 1% of the population. Mostly old and sick?
Are you questioning their narrative?

how-dare-you.gif

Over70irregs

You get banned or censored for blasphemy

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

That’s why there are public service ads about conditions to watch out for all of a sudden. Heart problem, circulatory problems, clots, all side effects of that poison.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Eugenicist Bill Gates assumes AI technology predictability modeling will be the end all be all in vaccine development. Self-driving car technology is only 98% accurate in identifying objects in space. What hubris!
Man, your not supposed to put facts out there like that.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The Grocery store chain Publix said it would not be distributing COVID-19 vaccines for children under the age of five at any of its pharmacy locations.

Publix is a Big grocery store chain in Florida for anyone that doesn’t know.

I sent an email to Publix's main office today praising them for their decision.