Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Hopefully he drops dead before then

If not this country will be dead

They don't need Joe. Anyone that will follow orders from whoever Joe is following orders from will be the same as if Joe was still in office. I'm concerned because they knew last time Joe would win with no campaigning and they don't seem to care about making policies that the majority of the people want. It almost seems they know with the 'most secure" elections they have this in the bag no matter what they do to the people.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Myodb dirty thieeef
the-sopranos.gif

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Good news everyone! It's totally not the experimental gene therapy that is causing heart disease! It's growing your own food!

That article is some wild smoke n mirrors. Wear a mask, even in your garden!

Dumbo

Screenshot_20220705-192339.png
Screenshot_20220705-192432.png

We said they were coming for the kids. We didn't know there would be an all our war on our children. We pulled all 3 of our kids this year to start homeschooling and I recommend anybody do the same. I talk :censored2: about UPS but at least they afford my family the means to live off 1 income and allow my wife to stay home.

Darmark7

The average person these days that has a child has less and less to do with the morals and up bringing of that child. Between school, video games, TV and Hollywood the children in the average home are more influenced to what this sick government wants than by the parents (many parents are also influenced by these same things excluding school) With every adult in a household being so busy working and not being able to really raise their own child I don’t know why the average person wants children.

Darmark7

I heard Boris' entire cabinet resigned. I figure they know what's coming and are moving to Russia.
I wonder why Biden’s people aren’t resigning? I guess they love that corruption gravy train that has made them all multi millionaires on a couple hundred thousand dollar salaries.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I wonder why Biden’s people aren’t resigning? I guess they love that corruption gravy train that has made them all multi millionaires on a couple hundred thousand dollar salaries.

Because no one will hold them accountable here, and we didn't force vaccination to the high degree that the UK did, so we are less likely to see as clear a connection here that they do there. Some rumblings are starting about calling for Biden to resign.

Thebrownblob

Because no one will hold them accountable here, and we didn't force vaccination to the high degree that the UK did, so we are less likely to see as clear a connection here that they do there. Some rumblings are starting about calling for Biden to resign.
Be careful you’re going to be called a conspiracy theorist for noticing the truth