Everything Apple thread~ mac,iPhone,iPad etc

DS

Fenderbender
I know a lot of you have iPhones,and other Apple products.
This thread can help us learn from each other some tips and tricks .
Example;
When your iPhone or iPod touch crashes or locks up, you need to reset it. To do this it, hold the Sleep/Wake button at the top right of the device and the Home button at the same time. Hold both buttons until you see the screen go black and the white Apple logo appear. When this happens, you can let go: The device is rebooting.
To reset an iPod with a clickwheel, press and hold the Menu and center buttons at the same time until the Apple logo appears, usually in 6 to 8 seconds.

I found this Mac fact sheet that explains things that Steve Jobs only knew.

I've learned a few shortcuts like Command Ctrl + to increase size,
and the same for copy and pasting.Screen capture is so easy.

If you have a Mac anything,read these 50 things a mac geek should know.

50 Things Every Mac Geek Should Know | Mac|Life

menotyou

bella amicizia
HoneyCrisp Apple Cider is the best ever cider. Oh. My. God. Yumminess in a bottle. You must try.

Anyway, how long am I going to be able to keep this i4, until I am forced to upgrade?

Command-Shift-3 takes a screen shot on you iMac. Command-Shift-4 allows you to take a picture of something specific on your screen.

DS-The link didn't work for me. 404 error. Page not found.

On an iPhone , is there any way to "select all" when selecting emails for deletion? I know you can hit Edit, click on chosen email, then Delete chosen. But if I don't stay on top of deleting daily its easy to rack up a hundred in no time. I read them more on my pc but have it on my phone also.

menotyou

bella amicizia
On an iPhone , is there any way to "select all" when selecting emails for deletion? I know you can hit Edit, click on chosen email, then Delete chosen. But if I don't stay on top of deleting daily its easy to rack up a hundred in no time. I read them more on my pc but have it on my phone also.
I really wish they would. I get about 100 a day.