Evidence photos reveal grisly scene of pit bull attack

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Evidence photos reveal grisly scene of pit bull attack - King 5

Newly released evidence photos and an investigation report detail a vicious dog attack on a United Parcel Service driver last month.

The incident report from Orting Valley Fire and Rescue said: "The driver was covered in blood, on top of a small trailer (4' off the ground) and had 1 of the pit bulls latched on his leg."

According to the report, an unidentified woman standing outside the gate told the firefighters, "The driver was trespassing and kicked one of my dogs. They are going to kill him."

Watching the video led to more questions than answers. Who the hell was that woman? Why no diad alerts for that address if the pits were always there? But most importantly Im glad the driver made it out 'ok.'

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Evidence photos reveal grisly scene of pit bull attack - King 5

Newly released evidence photos and an investigation report detail a vicious dog attack on a United Parcel Service driver last month.

The incident report from Orting Valley Fire and Rescue said: "The driver was covered in blood, on top of a small trailer (4' off the ground) and had 1 of the pit bulls latched on his leg."

According to the report, an unidentified woman standing outside the gate told the firefighters, "The driver was trespassing and kicked one of my dogs. They are going to kill him."
They should have killed her!

AnonymousAnomaly

Oh, good, right here in King County… Absolutely awful.

I see why the UPS drivers tremble at my neighbor’s two German Shepherds…

I have been attacked by several dogs in Europe that came from nowhere to kill my Havanese. She inadvertently incites their prey drive apparently. A Rottweiler slammed me down onto the concrete like I was a feather. I’ve kicked these dogs with all my might (and boots) and it’s like hitting a brick wall. They’re locked on and unrelenting. I have heard that hitting the base of the skull, at the neckline, is the only way but then you really need a rock or small log or something to nail them with. Really scary stuff.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Oh, good, right here in King County… Absolutely awful.

I see why the UPS drivers tremble at my neighbor’s two German Shepherds…

I have been attacked by several dogs in Europe that came from nowhere to kill my Havanese. She inadvertently incites their prey drive apparently. A Rottweiler slammed me down onto the concrete like I was a feather. I’ve kicked these dogs with all my might (and boots) and it’s like hitting a brick wall. They’re locked on and unrelenting. I have heard that hitting the base of the skull, at the neckline, is the only way but then you really need a rock or small log or something to nail them with. Really scary stuff.

You have a sister named Halle

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
A couple of things I learned about what can go wrong when you go in a fenced yard: look around for possible items to grab in case you get surprised (shovel, rake, lumber, pipe etc.

I had read somewhere earlier that the dogs were not out, but were let out after the driver entered. Kids (and adults) sometimes do this inadvertently to see who's in the yard or to come "help" get the pkg.

Another old timer told me, even if he was delivering an envelope, he'd grab the hand cart on an unfamiliar address. Just in case..

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
NYPICHPDPICT000007293254.jpg

Another attack.