Ups Driver attacked by negligent owners pit bulls

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Putting the dogs down will not stop criminal nor civil charges .
Better hope they have documentation that the dogs are down .

BrownTexas

One reason I always but my foot on the storm door if they have one. Just in case a kid answers and there is a dog. In this situation I would be screwed.

Overpaid Union Thug

Putting the dogs down will not stop criminal nor civil charges .
Better hope they have documentation that the dogs are down .
They would have definitely needed to be put down after I would have been through with them. Every dog that has tried to attack me and didn't immediately run away was dealt with swiftly and painfully. Any dog that is actually successful in the future will be put down by me via a series of kicks to their skull and stomping the bottom of my boot down on the back of their neck. I go into kill or be killed mode when attacked.

Zap!

They would have definitely needed to be put down after I would have been through with them. Every dog that has tried to attack me and didn't immediately run away was dealt with swiftly and painfully. Any dog that is actually successful in the future will be put down by me via a series of kicks to their skull and stomping the bottom of my boot down on the back of their neck. I go into kill or be killed mode when attacked.

I'm not saying I disagree with you, but do you really think you can take a large pit bull in a fight? I would rather fight three guys at once, but that's just me.

Indecisi0n

I'm not saying I disagree with you, but do you really think you can take a large pit bull in a fight? I would rather fight three guys at once, but that's just me.
Yea people don't understand the power of a Pitt. I grew up with multi Pitts do I do know first hand and I'll tell you right now if a full grown Pitt grabs you and starts pulling your screwed. All your attention will be on not being pulled over and any counter attack will go right out the window.

People say Pitts have lock-jaw but that's a myth. The truth is they are so strong that people think they have lock jaw.

Zap!

Yea people don't understand the power of a Pitt. I grew up with multi Pitts do I do know first hand and I'll tell you right now if a full grown Pitt grabs you and starts pulling your screwed. All your attention will be on not being pulled over and any counter attack will go right out the window.

People say Pitts have lock-jaw but that's a myth. The truth is they are so strong that people think they have lock jaw.
Exactly. Even a UFC heavyweight fighter is going down if he tries to fight a pit bull. I got attacked by a doberman and I turned and hugged a car, so my vital spots would be out of its way. He bit me and ran, and that was it. God help me if I tried to fight him.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
I have mad karate skills, so the dog would not have a chance, anyways , wonder if he will get a warning letter because Hotlanta says everything like this can be avoided

Zap!

I have mad karate skills, so the dog would not have a chance, anyways , wonder if he will get a warning letter because Hotlanta says everything like this can be avoided

I am a third degree black belt myself, and know there is only one thing worse than no confidence, and that is over confidence. Humans are not equipped to fight pit bulls. Take a wild guess what happens if Mike Tyson's tiger decides to attack him.

Reminds me of this 4th degree black belt in my class who tried to fight five guys at once. Needless to say, it didn't end well.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

They are incredibly strong but I have a 200 lb weight advantage. So if I know I am going to get bit I will try to get it to lock on to my forearm. Once its on my arm, I can get it up into the air and then body-slam it into the ground by landing right on top of it with all 270 lbs of my body weight. If possible I will also drive my knee into its ribs/midsection on my way down. Pit bulls don't have arms or hands so if they are locked onto you then you can take the thumb of your free hand and use it to dig their eyeball out. You have to put fear aside and unleash your inner animal in order to survive a fight with a pit bull. It is for that reason that I make every effort to befriend the pit bulls on my route with biscuits. Its better to make friends than enemies.

542thruNthru

Everyone has a plan till they get hit.

Also it was two pitbulls. Would love to hear the way you Karate masters would handle that. :)

I sure hope he comes out of this with just some scaring. I can't imagine the pain of two pitbulls ripping and tugging on each of my arms. Next time you play with your dog and he is pulling on the rope or toy. Lift him up and think about that being your arm. Yikes.

Pooter

I'm glad the driver survived the attack.

Hopefully this story will open a few eyes in regards to the high level of responsibility that is needed when owning this breed.