Excessive favoritism of one employee is destroying morale.

• Thread starter Deleted member 77202
  • Start date

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
had a lady call in and complain I didn’t put her 140lb rug close enough to her door , went there two days later and it had an RS tag on it....sick of these boomers ordering amazon

rod

Retired 22 years
had a lady call in and complain I didn’t put her 140lb rug close enough to her door , went there two days later and it had an RS tag on it....sick of these boomers ordering amazon
Its a little game we play called -"let's piss off the young'uns"

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Two options:

Hire a PI to get pics of them together outside of work, preferably in a compromising position, then blackmail him and you be the captain now.

Everyone in the building shun her completely, give no indication that she exists in the slightest. She'll likely go nuts and do something the supervisor will have to fire her for. Then she'll reveal their illicit relationship to take him down with her. Seen it a thousand times.

El Correcto

god is dead
The male, full-time Supervisor in charge of the Preload area (not some bulls**t part-timer supervisor, but a 25-years-of-service-at-one-building-supervisor) at my location has, unfortunately, taken a liking to a fairly new, female, just-out-of-high-school Preload union employee.

The favoritism of this one (practically a high-school kid) employee is so extreme and ridiculous that it has virtually destroyed all of the other employees' morale.

Of course, rules do not apply to this girl: She openly texts & talks on her cell phone while working, and the Supervisor turns his head to it! She constantly insults others (I don't mean joking around sarcasm) and makes rude, condescending comments to her co-workers --- some who have many years of seniority over her! She comes in at least 10 minutes late EVERYDAY. She tells him what job she feels like doing that day, and he goes along with whatever she says.

The Supervisor fired two, yes two, seasonal hires because they didn't put up with her smart-ass mouth and handed her insults right back to her. All she had to do was tell Supervisor, and he invented some fake reason to get rid of them.

It's to the point now that the majority of the employees in the Preload can't stand working anywhere near her, but are afraid to say something because she is (unofficially) running the show.

Just a little background info -- it's a rural area warehouse, and nearly every employee knows every other employee (and all supervisors) pretty well, including the building's union steward, which makes things even more difficult to resolve.
We all share a parking lot, mask up and sucker punch that broad.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Message in for union assistance. The rug will sit there until they send help.

Indecisi0n

The male, full-time Supervisor in charge of the Preload area (not some bulls**t part-timer supervisor, but a 25-years-of-service-at-one-building-supervisor) at my location has, unfortunately, taken a liking to a fairly new, female, just-out-of-high-school Preload union employee.

The favoritism of this one (practically a high-school kid) employee is so extreme and ridiculous that it has virtually destroyed all of the other employees' morale.

Of course, rules do not apply to this girl: She openly texts & talks on her cell phone while working, and the Supervisor turns his head to it! She constantly insults others (I don't mean joking around sarcasm) and makes rude, condescending comments to her co-workers --- some who have many years of seniority over her! She comes in at least 10 minutes late EVERYDAY. She tells him what job she feels like doing that day, and he goes along with whatever she says.

The Supervisor fired two, yes two, seasonal hires because they didn't put up with her smart-ass mouth and handed her insults right back to her. All she had to do was tell Supervisor, and he invented some fake reason to get rid of them.

It's to the point now that the majority of the employees in the Preload can't stand working anywhere near her, but are afraid to say something because she is (unofficially) running the show.

Just a little background info -- it's a rural area warehouse, and nearly every employee knows every other employee (and all supervisors) pretty well, including the building's union steward, which makes things even more difficult to resolve.
Do you have pictures of her?

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Had an on road supervisor once who was messing around with a female driver. He spent the night with her but told his wife he was spending the night at my place. Only thing is, he didn't tell me anything. Oops. Wife somehow got my number and called me. I think he is probably still paying child support over that one. UPS fired him too, once they found out (from the wife) that he was OJSing a driver after hours.

Indecisi0n

Had an on road supervisor once who was messing around with a female driver. He spent the night with her but told his wife he was spending the night at my place. Only thing is, he didn't tell me anything. Oops. Wife somehow got my number and called me. I think he is probably still paying child support over that one. UPS fired him too, once they found out (from the wife) that he was OJSing a driver after hours.
Bro wtf ! You failed him.