Excessive favoritism of one employee is destroying morale.

• Thread starter Deleted member 77202
  • Start date

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Hey, I did him a solid. I went over to her house, saw his truck in her driveway and gave him a head's up for when he got home.
I'd let nature take its course before I got in the middle of that garbage.

Back when we had pagers I was running another drivers bid route when his wife paged him...while i was wearing it. She came out to the route (a dense metro bid area) looking for him because he didnt respond. With the children standing there she asked me where he was and I told her he called in sick.
The beginning of the end.
I dont think his one son ever got over what his dad did

Last edited:

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The male, full-time Supervisor in charge of the Preload area (not some bulls**t part-timer supervisor, but a 25-years-of-service-at-one-building-supervisor) at my location has, unfortunately, taken a liking to a fairly new, female, just-out-of-high-school Preload union employee.

The favoritism of this one (practically a high-school kid) employee is so extreme and ridiculous that it has virtually destroyed all of the other employees' morale.

Of course, rules do not apply to this girl: She openly texts & talks on her cell phone while working, and the Supervisor turns his head to it! She constantly insults others (I don't mean joking around sarcasm) and makes rude, condescending comments to her co-workers --- some who have many years of seniority over her! She comes in at least 10 minutes late EVERYDAY. She tells him what job she feels like doing that day, and he goes along with whatever she says.

The Supervisor fired two, yes two, seasonal hires because they didn't put up with her smart-ass mouth and handed her insults right back to her. All she had to do was tell Supervisor, and he invented some fake reason to get rid of them.

It's to the point now that the majority of the employees in the Preload can't stand working anywhere near her, but are afraid to say something because she is (unofficially) running the show.

Just a little background info -- it's a rural area warehouse, and nearly every employee knows every other employee (and all supervisors) pretty well, including the building's union steward, which makes things even more difficult to resolve.
images

Air Recovery

The male, full-time Supervisor in charge of the Preload area (not some bulls**t part-timer supervisor, but a 25-years-of-service-at-one-building-supervisor) at my location has, unfortunately, taken a liking to a fairly new, female, just-out-of-high-school Preload union employee.

The favoritism of this one (practically a high-school kid) employee is so extreme and ridiculous that it has virtually destroyed all of the other employees' morale.

Of course, rules do not apply to this girl: She openly texts & talks on her cell phone while working, and the Supervisor turns his head to it! She constantly insults others (I don't mean joking around sarcasm) and makes rude, condescending comments to her co-workers --- some who have many years of seniority over her! She comes in at least 10 minutes late EVERYDAY. She tells him what job she feels like doing that day, and he goes along with whatever she says.

The Supervisor fired two, yes two, seasonal hires because they didn't put up with her smart-ass mouth and handed her insults right back to her. All she had to do was tell Supervisor, and he invented some fake reason to get rid of them.

It's to the point now that the majority of the employees in the Preload can't stand working anywhere near her, but are afraid to say something because she is (unofficially) running the show.

Just a little background info -- it's a rural area warehouse, and nearly every employee knows every other employee (and all supervisors) pretty well, including the building's union steward, which makes things even more difficult to resolve.

Wow, a creepy middle age man favorites a girl young enough to be his daughter?

Have a seat over there.

Integrity

Binge Poster

Have you brought this issue of favoritism up?

If you haven’t I might have an idea that might work.

Let me know.