EXCLUSIVE: UPS employees at metro facility fear personal vehicle break-ins will turn to safety risk

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
EXCLUSIVE: UPS employees at metro facility fear personal vehicle break-ins will turn to safety risk - WSB

Some employees at a United Parcel Service Customer Center in Atlanta are speaking out about what they say has been a recent rash of break-ins to their personal vehicles on site.

“We’d been gone for about five hours, and I get a call from another driver telling me my truck’s been broke in,” says UPS truck driver Chris McGrew.

He tells WSB Radio his shift a few days ago had him on the road to Florida when he heard what happened to his pickup truck back at his Fulton Industrial Boulevard workplace parking lot.

“Busted-out window. Messed up the door, probably the door has to be replaced. “We were almost in Jacksonville, Florida...we had to detour all the way back to Atlanta just so I could get my truck to a safe location,” McGrew says.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
EXCLUSIVE: UPS employees at metro facility fear personal vehicle break-ins will turn to safety risk - WSB

Some employees at a United Parcel Service Customer Center in Atlanta are speaking out about what they say has been a recent rash of break-ins to their personal vehicles on site.

“We’d been gone for about five hours, and I get a call from another driver telling me my truck’s been broke in,” says UPS truck driver Chris McGrew.

He tells WSB Radio his shift a few days ago had him on the road to Florida when he heard what happened to his pickup truck back at his Fulton Industrial Boulevard workplace parking lot.

“Busted-out window. Messed up the door, probably the door has to be replaced. “We were almost in Jacksonville, Florida...we had to detour all the way back to Atlanta just so I could get my truck to a safe location,” McGrew says.

Originally I thought this article was about our building...must be a pandemic..

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

So he gets the news his truck was broken into ,, awful , but he detours back to Fulton , he didn't finish his run ?? I think the story wasn't reported correctly .