Police investigating break-ins of mostly locked UPS vehicles in Virginia Beach

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Police investigating break-ins of mostly locked UPS vehicles in Virginia Beach - WAVY

Virginia Beach police say they’re investigating after several UPS vehicles were broken into early Tuesday morning.

Police said they initially took 10 reports for vehicles, most of which were locked at the time, broken into at the UPS center on Air Rail Avenue. The majority were broken into by glass breakage.

As of Tuesday, police were still trying to determine if more vehicles had been targeted and how each individual vehicle was accessed. It’s unclear if anything was taken from the vehicles.

rod

Retired 22 years
Police investigating break-ins of mostly locked UPS vehicles in Virginia Beach - WAVY

Virginia Beach police say they’re investigating after several UPS vehicles were broken into early Tuesday morning.

Police said they initially took 10 reports for vehicles, most of which were locked at the time, broken into at the UPS center on Air Rail Avenue. The majority were broken into by glass breakage.

As of Tuesday, police were still trying to determine if more vehicles had been targeted and how each individual vehicle was accessed. It’s unclear if anything was taken from the vehicles.
My old building sets in an industrial park next to a trailer park. At least once a month we used to get hit hard with people siphoning gas. I don't even think UPS reported it.