Express Job Waivers

falcon back

But you weren't going to leave for retirement because you had such a sweet deal. You reminded us constantly how great you had it.
I did. 15 16 hrs a week. The only thing better was retirement. You replace 100% of your salary and never have to work again. Too bad it hasn't been that way for you.

!Retired!

Our company does not listen to our concerns.
Instead of posting here, where nobody really knows if you are a FedEx employee, go onto the FedEx Employees Facebook page and post it there. You'd be taken more serious if you weren't hiding behind a keyboard.

PS...and by you, I don't mean you specifically. I mean anyone voicing a reasonable concern

Stat41

Instead of posting here, where nobody really knows if you are a FedEx employee, go onto the FedEx Employees Facebook page and post it there. You'd be taken more serious if you weren't hiding behind a keyboard.

PS...and by you, I don't mean you specifically. I mean anyone voicing a reasonable concern
Ok.

vantexan

Living on peanuts and away from your family is your idea of fun? Then again, I am sure your wife is glad you are out of her home.
I'm not as old as you. Still saving for retirement. Living here allows me to do that instead of being on my bad feet at a job in the States. Some people have to be out doing this or that, which is fine. I like to read. A Kindle Unlimited membership costs about $10 a month, gives me access anywhere there's a decent wifi connection to tons of books to download and read offline. I hope you realize that I'm not complaining about the life I'm living. You always say we're all miserable people who hate our lives. You're the one saying harsh things and trying to pick apart everything about my life. Isn't your retirement making you happy enough that you shouldn't feel like lashing out all the time?

!Retired!

Be careful what you say because there are tattletales on there who will rat you out so fast it will make your head spin.
Have you seen some of the stuff posted there? I was talking with my old manager and we're both amazed how people go on there and post stuff that is obviously against policy, videos of stuff while they're driving, asking legal advice (WTF!?), etc etc My SM is also on that page, but I have no clue if he even looks at it.

Aquaman

I'm not as old as you. Still saving for retirement. Living here allows me to do that instead of being on my bad feet at a job in the States. Some people have to be out doing this or that, which is fine. I like to read. A Kindle Unlimited membership costs about $10 a month, gives me access anywhere there's a decent wifi connection to tons of books to download and read offline. I hope you realize that I'm not complaining about the life I'm living. You always say we're all miserable people who hate our lives. You're the one saying harsh things and trying to pick apart everything about my life. Isn't your retirement making you happy enough that you shouldn't feel like lashing out all the time?
Right? He’s so happy that he logs on to a FedEx forum every day to talk down to people who maybe didn’t end up as fortunate as him. Sounds like a happy guy.

falcon back

Right? He’s so happy that he logs on to a FedEx forum every day to talk down to people who maybe didn’t end up as fortunate as him. Sounds like a happy guy.
Yep. Been watching the crew build my new garage. Heading to Mecum next month to find something to park in it. Hope to find a classic 74 Pinto.

Last edited: