Extension date?

johnny_hotdog

So on the call Taylor said we had reached some sort of extension to work past the end of the current contract but he never specified any dates. Not sure if this was covered in the Q&A but I haven’t seen or heard that yet either. Anyone able to clarify what the extension is?

mikejonesjr

Realistically, what are they chances this contract passes vs fails the first time? I know the national passed last contract the first time despite negative reactions to it

DOK

Realistically, what are they chances this contract passes vs fails the first time? I know the national passed last contract the first time despite negative reactions to it

It’s very hard to say, and also you hope everything is above board and there’s no shenanigans going on as far as the ballet counting. I’ve also seen mention on here if less than a certain amount of members actually participate and vote, you them need a 2/3 majority to pass or fail it????

Days

I don't understand why this takes so long. Just by looking at the Master, it doesn't look like any negotiating was done at all. It looks like a rough draft that they scribbled lines on and copy pasta'd from the last contract.