Extremely Strange Gap Times

falcon back

You're not in operations or anything else with the company. Why are you posting here?
I enjoy proving you wrong when you try acting like you know everything. It's actually pretty easy even though I haven't been there in several years, a couple of years, or a few years. Still find it funny you tried to analyze what those terms meant. LOL

Working4the1%

I used iib23 when a swing killing my route. Instead of driving to customers for pickup packages..he would call them to find out if shipping or not. Also on his hour lunch break he started and ended lunch 30 miles away

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I enjoy proving you wrong when you try acting like you know everything. It's actually pretty easy even though I haven't been there in several years, a couple of years, or a few years. Still find it funny you tried to analyze what those terms meant. LOL
Whatever keeps you happy, bro.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Too bad you left the company. Otherwise, we'd put you in charge of "Find a way to print out Dano's daily poor performance."
All we’d have to do is get with time study and crunch the numbers pertaining to cutting out paper dolls, holding up the office wall and trying to look important, then consider it done.

59 Dano

All we’d have to do is get with time study and crunch the numbers pertaining to cutting out paper dolls, holding up the office wall and trying to look important, then consider it done.
Hard to believe that the company let you be a courier all those years when your mind is CLEARLY suited for endeavors more advanced.

59 Dano

Been on here longer than you have
You joined April 10, 2010.
I joined June 28, 2009.

and long enough to know you've undoubtedly pissed off a lot of people along the way.
Especially when I say things like "In case you didn't realize it, people who joined in 2010 haven't been on here longer than people who joined in 2009, genius." Right?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
You joined April 10, 2010.
I joined June 28, 2009.

Especially when I say things like "In case you didn't realize it, people who joined in 2010 haven't been on here longer than people who joined in 2009, genius." Right?
Well I guess at least that gives you something brag about for the rest of your life.