Major Route Cuts

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Remember the lie he made up about how he offered a bunch of couriers the opportunity to switch jobs with him for a week and none of them took him up on it?

Yes I do.

And I can see the reaction of the district office if they ever caught wind of it.
It's actually recommended for those in the management program. Not that either of you would know anything about that.

Some people complain that their bosses hold them back and never give them the opportunities to develop skills that would allow them to advance professionally. No way would I do that. If you had all the answers and wanted show what a bad*ss you thought you were, or if you just wanted to prepare for the next step in your career, the opportunity was there for the taking.

AB831

It's actually recommended for those in the management program. Not that either of you would know anything about that.

Some people complain that their bosses hold them back and never give them the opportunities to develop skills that would allow them to advance professionally. No way would I do that. If you had all the answers and wanted show what a bad*ss you thought you were, or if you just wanted to prepare for the next step in your career, the opportunity was there for the taking.
Yup. I’ve heard the lie before.

purplelife

Sorry it was too tough for you.
As both a manager and a senior I ran routes multiple times for weeks. Personally I'd rather run a route then do the crap in the office. But it also goes both ways, you can have an easy week on a route same as it can be an early week in the office. Deciding difference, pay as management is much better and you don't get penalized for early days, ie less pay.

purplelife

Yes I do.

And I can see the reaction of the district office if they ever caught wind of it.
I also offered to swap with employees multiple times and they never went for it. They wanted the pay difference also but obviously couldn't do that. Half my employees could barely log in for training let alone do some of the things tech wise managers do weekly.

kforte36

As both a manager and a senior I ran routes multiple times for weeks. Personally I'd rather run a route then do the crap in the office. But it also goes both ways, you can have an easy week on a route same as it can be an early week in the office. Deciding difference, pay as management is much better and you don't get penalized for early days, ie less pay.
I'm not looking to go into management but I am curious to know what on road supervisors and center managers' salaries are?

Serf

E star builds and cuts routes on a daily basis. However, some night routes and mid routes are being collapsed.