EZ trick for dealing with irregs

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
You know the ones I am talking about...the big gigantic flat ones that are too wide to fit on the shelf or wheel well. They wind up lying in the middle of floor and you keep tripping on them, stepping over them and working around them. What I do is to stand them upright against a shelf (preferaby the one they are PAL'd to, but any one will work) and then use bungee cords to "tie" them tightly to that shelf so that they remain upright, secure and out of my way until I deliver them. The hooks on the bungee cords will fit right over the lip of the shelf and stay attached as long as they are tight enough. Its a simple little trick that can really make the day go easier.

655EB4B6-C995-4E18-A47D-B737E38AA4E2-3954-00000669F9ED917A_zps5e6160f8.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I keep cam straps in my box on the truck for irregs. They work really well. And they adjust to any size needed. Ratchet straps work to but they are time consuming. Cam straps are much faster.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Half the trucks have those little holes on the lips that always made me ponder......(when I worked preload, uhmm, hung over).

DorkHead

I do the same thing as Soberups except I use my loaders tape gun. A couple pieces on the top of the pkg taped to the lip of the shelf holds them even when turning.

stink219

My trick is to leave them behind in the building. When they send a message as to where the sup can meet you in 20 min, I say the address of where the irreg is going and have them help carry it while I scan it. This also works great for over 70's too!!

My trick is to leave them behind in the building. When they send a message as to where the sup can meet you in 20 min, I say the address of where the irreg is going and have them help carry it while I scan it. This also works great for over 70's too!!
You forgot to say I will file a grievance and get paid extra too!!! Thanks for doing my job...boss..and the extra money!

stink219

You forgot to say I will file a grievance and get paid extra too!!! Thanks for doing my job...boss..and the extra money!
:censored2:!!! You beat me to the punch!! Great job catching that!!