Heres a tip for dealing with irregs

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Orion is a riot. You have to deliver the big ones first then deliver in sections closest to where you are.
That whole Orion thing is all a cover up for the real reasoning of why they really put it in. What it is, I don't know, but its probably not what their telling people it is. I know they cant be that mentally retarded to put in something that makes no sense and is so obvious that it wont and cant work. You know these idiots always have a lie or something shady on the backburner. Present you with a physical image to believe something to cover up the mental image of what something really is.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
That whole Orion thing is all a cover up for the real reasoning of why they really put it in. What it is, I don't know, but its probably not what their telling people it is. I know they cant be that mentally retarded to put in something that makes no sense and is so obvious that it wont and cant work. You know these idiots always have a lie or something shady on the backburner. Present you with a physical image to believe something to cover up the mental image of what something really is.
To have a reason for more stops on the car is all I come up with, cause overtime is more costly than gasoline, but adjusting routes and taking out splits might be in the equation. So if they make us run it their planned way without regard to traffic, school closings, doubling back into the same area, and to climb over packages for an extra 5 minutes of sort time.

Last edited:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
To have a reason for more stops on the car is all I come up with, cause overtime is more costly than gasoline, but adjusting routes and taking out splits might be in the equation. So if they make us run it their planned way without regard to traffic, school closings, doubling back into the same area, and the over size to climb over for an extra 5 minutes sorting time.
Im clueless dude as to why they put it in, youll have to ask a different dumbasczz than me for the answer lmfao.

Thebrownstreak

You must be in an area with no snow. Our auto shop has boxes of bungee cords available for use with tire chains.
NE PA here….same thing..our mechanic got sick of giving me them, so he put a whole box of them in my package car one night. I delivered to a very rural area with 90% dirt roads in the snow belt. I use chains for about 70% of the winter. I also usually go through about 5 sets of chains in a winter…..seems like they don't make chains like they use to...

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I do that too! Nice job brother!
Ill give him credit on that one. Pretty resourceful and ingenious and way to think outside the box for real. I like it
1397249451.gif
lol.

S

selfcancelsignal

I delivered an irreg. over the oven microwave today to a resi on my area today. It was on a hilly, curvy, somewhat busy area, so I didn't feel like it was safe backing into the driveway, or using my 2 wheeler. I can't be the only 1 that's constantly muttering, "just go to the friend---ing store" while climbing back into the PC after delivering this shizz.

porkwagon

To have a reason for more stops on the car is all I come up with, cause overtime is more costly than gasoline, but adjusting routes and taking out splits might be in the equation. So if they make us run it their planned way without regard to traffic, school closings, doubling back into the same area, and to climb over packages for an extra 5 minutes of sort time.
It's an out. I can milk the clock now if I want and do ORION as close to trace as possible, or do it the way I've done it for over 25 years, and be done way earlier with similar mileage. It's my choice!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I delivered an irreg. over the oven microwave today to a resi on my area today. It was on a hilly, curvy, somewhat busy area, so I didn't feel like it was safe backing into the driveway, or using my 2 wheeler. I can't be the only 1 that's constantly muttering, "just go to the friend---ing store" while climbing back into the PC after delivering this shizz.

Last Peak I was delivering a split on the former AFB. I had a case of diapers from Amazon for a young mother who was anxiously waiting for the delivery as "she was down to her last two". I asked myself if she knew that Walmart sells diapers and what she would have done if she had ran out.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Last Peak I was delivering a split on the former AFB. I had a case of diapers from Amazon for a young mother who was anxiously waiting for the delivery as "she was down to her last two". I asked myself if she knew that Walmart sells diapers and what she would have done if she had ran out.

Amazon prime - free shipping, and diapers are cheaper there than anywhere else. When a driver buddy had his son, he bought diapers off of Amazon exclusively. He said how great of a deal it ended up being. He also lived on his route and no doubt was signing for the delivery himself while dropping it in his garage, so it's a win win!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I had a huge ass cabinet once that I was getting off with my airs. It was about 150 pounds. It was raining. Miserable. This family was just standing in their garage watching me struggle lugging that monster up to their house.

I gotta tell you that if I were the homeowner I probably would have done the same.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I had a huge ass cabinet once that I was getting off with my airs. It was about 150 pounds. It was raining. Miserable. This family was just standing in their garage watching me struggle lugging that monster up to their house.
I wouldn't touch it until management sent me help to do so.