Facial Hair?

Beir Jew

Beir Jew
My center is stupid strict with being clean shaven, but I hear other centers allow well kept facial hair. Anyone out there experience this?

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Literally a phone call to HR and an afternoon at a doctor office. My doctor and I shared a laugh about how it’s not 1945 anymore, and agree that you can still be a professional with or without neatly groomed hair on your face. Especially if it causes your skin irritation by doing it too much.

Beir Jew

Beir Jew
My center is stupid strict with being clean shaven, but I hear other centers allow well kept facial hair. Anyone out there experience this?
Ya it’s called I needed the job more then facial hair. There’s something about not having a place to live or food to eat that just out weighed facial hair

I’ve complied the whole time, has nothing to do with me, “wanting a beard” but more that my skin is hypersensitive and razor burn is brutal and causes me to break out more.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I’ve complied the whole time, has nothing to do with me, “wanting a beard” but more that my skin is hypersensitive and razor burn is brutal and causes me to break out more.
Try this
Refillable.w710.h473.2x.jpg