Facial hair

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Caught feelings? Lol

Just calling you on your, I run my center with an iron fist attitude. Your an ORS, gear it down big shifter.

I'm an active steward. I'm in center level meetings a lot. I've represented many members. I've gone head to head with lots of management waaay above your pay grade.

Most of what you say on here is b.s. ORS do nothing but sit on their silver tablets and talk about drivers who "arent getting it done"

your center manager tells you who what when and where.

I agree MOST ORS just sit on their tablets and just ride the day along. I'm not like that. I run a center with a attitude of moving way up to a corporate level one day. With my degree and experience and success, it definitely will happen. And stewards don't scare me. I've shut up a lot of stewards all within the building. The business agent for this local avoids me unless we're in a hearing. You might think everything I say is BS but when you're in a big center like mines, you need be cut throat. I'm by the book. The stewards know to believe me first before even trying to defend a hourly. I'm always fair. Depending on the severity, I always do a talk with first. That's why I'm respected. I don't go straight to a warning letter. Your problem is that you don't like when we win. Which I always do. Check mate

I agree MOST ORS just sit on their tablets and just ride the day along. I'm not like that. I run a center with a attitude of moving way up to a corporate level one day. With my degree and experience and success, it definitely will happen. And stewards don't scare me. I've shut up a lot of stewards all within the building. The business agent for this local avoids me unless we're in a hearing. You might think everything I say is BS but when you're in a big center like mines, you need be cut throat. I'm by the book. The stewards know to believe me first before even trying to defend a hourly. I'm always fair. Depending on the severity, I always do a talk with first. That's why I'm respected. I don't go straight to a warning letter. Your problem is that you don't like when we win. Which I always do. Check mate
You for big juggs?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Considering I'm a 6.0 rated tennis player, I'm definitely not a fatass.
Where I live, you couldn't survive off of 80 grand a year. Just saying.

WDFD

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Lol

sandwich

The resident gearhead
giphy (17).gif