Facial hair

OrionsBitch

Not...
You know what an hourly is? A person who couldn't cut it In college and now deals with a :censored2:*y job in all types of weather because they're stuck.
You know what a manager is? A person who scraped by in HS, went to the local community college and majored in business also barely scraping by. Then they sit around in their :censored2:ty little office with no windows doing meaningless "safety work" all while trying to sound important by lording over the hourly workers. They like to sit around and talk about "logistics" as if they actually do anything. Might even try to sound cool outside of work talking to some friends who went to a real college and have real white collar jobs by talking about Amazon and the "neat tech" UPS has. Which you have nothing to do with.

No....your job consists of coming in, yelling at people to make yourself feel better, maybe making a colorful safety poster and then talking with the other community college graduates about lunch ideas. To make yourselves feel better you might even reference the fact that our CEO started on the loading docks as if someday you'll be running to company. What a joke. Take off those rose colored glasses. You didn't go to Harvard, you don't do anything remotely difficult that requires intelligence....No, you work in a warehouse coloring posters. The only reason UPS is requiring degrees now is because there is a surplus of you morons with business degrees out there.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
You know what a manager is? A person who scraped by in HS, went to the local community college and majored in business also barely scraping by. Then they sit around in their :censored2:ty little office with no windows doing meaningless "safety work" all while trying to sound important by lording over the hourly workers. They like to sit around and talk about "logistics" as if they actually do anything. Might even try to sound cool outside of work talking to some friends who went to a real college and have real white collar jobs by talking about Amazon and the "neat tech" UPS has. Which you have nothing to do with.

No....your job consists of coming in, yelling at people to make yourself feel better, maybe making a colorful safety poster and then talking with the other community college graduates about lunch ideas. To make yourselves feel better you might even reference the fact that our CEO started on the loading docks as if someday you'll be running to company. What a joke. Take off those rose colored glasses. You didn't go to Harvard, you don't do anything remotely difficult that requires intelligence....No, you work in a warehouse coloring posters. The only reason UPS is requiring degrees now is because there is a surplus of you morons with business degrees out there.

And I was told to stop lmao I stopped reading after the 2nd sentence when I realized it's so long.

And BTW I went to Georgetown. None of our team went to an community College. Good try though.

And I was told to stop lmao I stopped reading after the 2nd sentence when I realized it's so long.
Want a foot longer?
IMG_20190725_205303925.jpg

OrionsBitch

Not...

And BTW I went to Georgetown. None of our team went to an community College. Good try though.
Poop you went to a big affirmative action school. Congrats, you got in because you have a hooter ..

I finished my degree while working full time as a driver. Busted my butt and now work for a DOD company as an engineer. U just really be pathetic to go to Georgetown and end up as UPS management hahahaha

Last edited:

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Poop you went to a big affirmative action school. Congrats, you got in because you have a hooter ..

I finished my degree while working full time as a driver. Busted my butt and now work for a DOD company as an engineer. U just really be pathetic to go to Georgetown and end up as UPS management hahahaha
You guys make it really hard to stop.
You're assuming being at UPS is my only gig. Now you look dumb. Good for you though. I'll never say something about about someone getting their degree. Goes to show how much of a ahold you are