Facial hair

UPSER1987

Yeah, gotta check up every once in a while to make sure I'm still good for that $100/month pension check.

How about you keep licking those management boots. Sound like a :censored2:ing scab.

What’s sad is a guy that couldn’t hack it here that keeps coming back for more...there’s a time when you gotta move along. What could you possibly have to offer when you don’t even work here? Maybe there’s a forum where you work?

OrionsBitch

Not...
What’s sad is a guy that couldn’t hack it here that keeps coming back for more...there’s a time when you gotta move along. What could you possibly have to offer when you don’t even work here? Maybe there’s a forum where you work?
Couldn't hack it? I did school and drove full time and got a job for the government as an engineer. I worked hard for that. Let me know when you do that and then you can tell me I couldn't hack it. Primary reason I left was because I lived far from family. Can't transfer so I went a different direction. You're gonna cut me for that? Liked the job when I was there. Lol good day sir.

UPSER1987

Couldn't hack it? I did school and drove full time and got a job for the government as an engineer. I worked hard for that. Let me know when you do that and then you can tell me I couldn't hack it. Primary reason I left was because I lived far from family. Can't transfer so I went a different direction. You're gonna cut me for that? Liked the job when I was there. Lol good day sir.

All well and good. Now go find the government as an engineer forum. You offer nothing here.