Facial hair

Mack37

That’s easily the whitest thing I have EVA heard someone who’s trying to pose as Spanish say.

I was thinking the same thing. Chipotle is Mexican and somewhat spicy, they don’t really do spicy in Spain.

They may both speak Spanish but theyre nothing alike.

RDL

I was thinking the same thing. Chipotle is Mexican and somewhat spicy, they don’t really do spicy in Spain.

Prespicely. The spicy element of Mexicans was influenced by the natives that miscegenated with the Spaniards, not the Spaniards themselves.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer

That’s easily the whitest thing I have EVA heard someone who’s trying to pose as Spanish say.

OH great now I'm not Spanish because I like chipotle seasoning... I just like the damn seasoning. Nothing to do with my ethnicity. Spanish is my first language tyvm.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
That's right, keep deflecting. Change the topic from the truthful light I'm shedding on your pathetic life.

Pathetic? You're the angry one. You're an irrelevant person. You don't work for UPS. Therefore I couldn't care to have any kind of conversation with you. You being on this board is like stalking your ex girlfriend on Facebook still being her friend. Let ups go. Stop coming here.

brostalss

IMG_1169.jpg
Who are you again? How did I hurt your feelings? Show me on the doll where did you get touched.
He needs to fill out one of these.

OrionsBitch

Not...
Pathetic? You're the angry one. You're an irrelevant person. You don't work for UPS. Therefore I couldn't care to have any kind of conversation with you. You being on this board is like stalking your ex girlfriend on Facebook still being her friend. Let ups go. Stop coming here.
LOL I used to work for UPS. And as I said before, it's something I won't ever forget. I've never seen a more corrupt and abusive management team in my life. And I work for the government. Don't get mad because I come on here and call you on your :censored2:. You must feel threatened because I'm disrupting your sense of authority ... Pathetic...

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
LOL I used to work for UPS. And as I said before, it's something I won't ever forget. I've never seen a more corrupt and abusive management team in my life. And I work for the government. Don't get mad because I come on here and call you on your :censored2:. You must feel threatened because I'm disrupting your sense of authority ... Pathetic...

I stopped reading at "Used to work for UPS". You proved my point. I'm sure there's a UPS afterlife fourm somewhere. If not go start one. Bye.

Mack37

I stopped reading at "Used to work for UPS". You proved my point. I'm sure there's a UPS afterlife fourm somewhere. If not go start one. Bye.

So you don’t care for the drivers and you don’t talk to former employees. So why exactly are you on this forum again?

I used to work at UPS and my current employer has a sub forum here so I know why I visit.