Failed Road Test

Indecisi0n

giphy.gif

UrFellowUpser

Stop being a itch i failed my first road test by scraping up another pkg car at the hub while pulling out of the dock. I didnt even get on the road.

Underallowed306

I went to driving school with a guy who got in the package car to do his driver drill test, drove it less than 100 yards down to the stop light, made a u-turn, drove straight back to building, handed the keys to the on road sup, walked to his personal vehicle and drove away. Haven’t seen him since. It’s not for everyone.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It's strange to me how they wont even allow you to practice in one.

It's going to depend on local management, and the size of the building you're at.

Here, the company allows it during daylight hours as the yard is not too

busy then and there is a lot of open space. You can't go off property.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
I went to driving school with a guy who got in the package car to do his driver drill test, drove it less than 100 yards down to the stop light, made a u-turn, drove straight back to building, handed the keys to the on road sup, walked to his personal vehicle and drove away. Haven’t seen him since. It’s not for everyone.
Wooooooooow

rocket man

So i failed my first road test, the on road sup said its just a confidence thing and you can try again in a couple months or whenever the next bid comes up. It was because i forgot to use the horn reversing into the garage and took too long to reverse park. Also was going under the speed limit.

Should i continue to work at the hub for peanuts for the time being and see if i can fix my errors or should i call it quits because its my first time driving a truck of that size. Also renting a uhaul to me doesnt do any justice in my opinion.

Thanks
So i failed my first road test, the on road sup said its just a confidence thing and you can try again in a couple months or whenever the next bid comes up. It was because i forgot to use the horn reversing into the garage and took too long to reverse park. Also was going under the speed limit.

Should i continue to work at the hub for peanuts for the time being and see if i can fix my errors or should i call it quits because its my first time driving a truck of that size. Also renting a uhaul to me doesnt do any justice in my opinion.

Thanks
Why are you asking if you should work at the Hub aren't you old enough to make up your own friend* mind