Family and Friends

tieguy

Banned
tie,
I think you missed the obvious here ...This will be interesting to see how dilli responds since you seem to so easily goad her!!!

Added this:
I see dilli has already responded ...

tie ... if someone has indicated they don't like me, I leave them alone.[/QUOTE]

Did not come in to anybody's defense ... just an observer.

I like civil discourse and that is what my "insight" was about.

Looking at your wording and other phrases I conviently for you left out I think I'm right on the money. Your helpfulness here where not wanted was how my relationship with Dili started out. your a moderator here with a twisted undetectable sense of humor who acts as if you think you're my savior. I'll let you know when I'm ready for your brand of religion.

Again we had our truce. Dile broke it when she jumped in to save the trolls. At that time I had no problem sharing the other side of her contrabutions here. Maybe you could post some more company propaganda on upsers.com and leave this one alone? Thanks for playing.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
tie,
I think you missed the obvious here ...This will be interesting to see how dilli responds since you seem to so easily goad her!!!

Added this:
I see dilli has already responded ...

tie ... if someone has indicated they don't like me, I leave them alone.
Looking at your wording and other phrases I conviently for you left out I think I'm right on the money. Your helpfulness here where not wanted was how my relationship with Dili started out. your a moderator here with a twisted undetectable sense of humor who acts as if you think you're my savior. I'll let you know when I'm ready for your brand of religion.

Again we had our truce. Dile broke it when she jumped in to save the trolls. At that time I had no problem sharing the other side of her contrabutions here. Maybe you could post some more company propaganda on upsers.com and leave this one alone? Thanks for playing.

I guess there was a point ???

This reminds me, I have not had a beer in a couple of weeks. It's the 4th and imbibing is part of the tradition.
While posting while drunk is not comparable to driving while drunk it still is not advisable. :funny:

Hope the head is not too bad tomorrow.

Also, see the thread on DTS:
http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/ups-feeder-school-in-roadking-magazine.249775/
You'll like it.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I probably would have responded sooner but I had to go to the bathroom and throw up after reading all this lovey dovey crap on this thread.

I've been the victim of her condescending lecturing as if she was born with some higher vision that just had to be shared with me even though I clearly indicated I had no interest in her wisdom.

I have been the victim of her and her internet boyfriends constant pack dog attacks as neither can apparently share their opinions on their own two feet.

i have witnessed her throw the friend-bomb around in the chat room in a fashion that would make many a fine sailor blush.

So yes I would be one poster here who sees through her canonizing that is currently taking place on this thread.

I appreciate her attempts to become such but I have been the victim of her failings too many times.
There's a time and place for everything! And this was not the place nor the time. I'm not jumping on anyone's side on this, but your out of line!

tieguy

Banned
I guess there was a point ???

There was a point. Everyone is often very good at offering thier opinion that I should not be sharing my opinion.

In that context I'm really not interested in other opinions here. I sat in that chat room and watched your friend that you defended friend bomb me continously. I have always been very outspoken here but never openly friend-bombed anyone in an open chat room. So you guys want to suck up to her feel free. I'm a man of principles and i dont suck up to ***.

Last edited by a moderator:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
bedpost had 5000 notches in it

Why is it some guys pay more attention in what garage they park the truck or the car, than they do what ......... ahh ...... place they park........ah overnight....... er.....ahh, well, you know.:wink2:

d

browndevil

I have heard if you ask a man how many partners he has had you take that number and divide it in half. If you ask a woman that same question you take that number and double it:happy2: