Family life

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I hear that family life is almost nonexistent working as a FT driver. Is this true? I’m 21 years old, single but I do have aspirations of starting a family some day. If I do take this route, how much family time should I expect?
Step one, get laid

Step two, get her knocked up

Step three, marry her

Step four, divorce her for sleeping with the RPCD that’s off on Saturday’s while you’re working as a 22.4 driver.

Step five, pay child support at your FT 22.4 driver rate which can barely support your E class payment and condo.

Congratulations, you now have a family that works with your schedule.

Last edited:

old levi's

blank space
Step one, get laid

Step two, get her knocked up

Step three, marry her

Step four, divorce her for sleeping with the RPCD that’s off on Saturday’s while your working as a 22.4 driver.

Step five, pay child support at your FT 22.4 driver rate which can barely support your E class payment and condo.

Congratulations, you now have a family that works with your schedule.

that's dark humor

WorknLateHuh

hkjhkj.png

TheWholePackage97

Its a trade-off, OP. Your family will have plenty of money and great insurance. They just won't have.....You.
21 is the perfect age to start, but the job isn't for you if you want to have a quality family life. That's the bottom line. Even those of us that are fortunate to work very little OT still don't see much of our families.

Here's an example of my interactions with my kids during the week during the school year:

6:30 AM: time to get up!
7:10 AM: have a good day!
8:30 PM: how was your day?
8:40 PM: have a good night, cya tomorrow.

And here's an example of my interactions with my family during the holidays:

Sunday after Thanksgiving: see you in a few weeks!

Christmas Day: hey, how you guys been?

Thanks for putting things in perspective! This helped a lot

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
That’s a great way of wording it. It makes me wonder if I’m making a mistake
Trust me, I worked an ass ton for about 6 years straight, kids were in their teens, not babies and mom was able to stay home. This place can make you have a very nice life but at a cost of a very hard lifestyle to some women.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Trust me, I worked an ass ton for about 6 years straight, kids were in their teens, not babies and mom was able to stay home. This place can make you have a very nice life but at a cost of a very hard lifestyle to some women.
The more you make the more she spends