Votes: 33 63.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters

Faceplanted

Muh I’m A stupid boomer. Muh blow dryer in my face… das so stupid

It’s hard to comprehend how lots of my colleagues are unironically dumb truck drivers. Our bodies perspire to cool via evaporation. A breeze or wind speeds up/amplifies this affect. The temp of the cab around the fan is the same as the temp around your face in trucks not made in 1984.

The bad thing about a fan, is your body gets used to the ambient noise. Anybody with issues sleeping at night, a mechanical white noise machine or fan that creates white noise will have you sleeping like a baby.

Attachments

• D710D4F0-4711-4949-8F19-9FD8418B4376.jpeg
    D710D4F0-4711-4949-8F19-9FD8418B4376.jpeg
    383.7 KB · Views: 30

Maggot87

Right ear in PA only, but a cop said it, so probably false.

The fans work great IMO. All the sweat....keeps me quite a bit cooler. Did all my Saturdays last year without one fan...horrible.

SmithBarney

When I was with UPS in the dry southwest, the fan was like a hair dryer, but I used it... also drank 2 gallons of water a day and still ended up 5lbs short hydration on many day.
at FedEx Express now with a sprinter(yeah I know AC) but I put a 12v dual fan on the shelf above my head, OMG 1000x better than anything in any car I've been in. head fans should be a feature of every car.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
On the very hot days, I use the 2 fans that I now have as a makeshift air fryer, point them at the same spot on the dash, place fan on high, and 4-6 minutes later my mozzarella cheese sticks are golden brown.