Votes: 33 63.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Hurricanes don’t generally have a low setting.
I will personally give you the opportunity to understand the context of the conversation …..good luck.
252F34D6-0884-4F4E-B326-CA2833020B7A.jpeg

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Fan definitely helps , I don’t get paid enough to break a sweat at work anyways , so anyone that is “ sweating too much” is just a runner.

🧔‍♂️✊

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I will say one thing with the fans is it hard to hear ambulances and sirens because of the noise . (city boys only)
🧔‍♂️✊

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Are Drivers allowed to buy portable air misters?

Many already bring large coolers, why not have a pump with a hose that hook onto the fans?
We are all big boys you can do what you want , no one will spank you or put your name on the board . Have fun trying to secure a cooler and hoses in the cab of ur truck.
🧔‍♂️✊

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
We are all big boys you can do what you want , no one will spank you or put your name on the board . Have fun trying to secure a cooler and hoses in the cab of ur truck.
🧔‍♂️✊
I seent my manager spanking one of the newer drivers. So he must’ve done something naughty…. he violated at least a dozen labor laws. Poor guy has to incline the driver seat just to sit.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Definitely not in the cargo where it SHOULD be. #uck ac in the cab
I’ve said before if they just drilled holes into the bulkhead door to give it air flow and would even heat the back in winter. But what the 🤬 do I know I’m just a dumb truck driver.
🧔‍♂️✊