Fantasy Football

705red

Browncafe Steward
We are nearing another NFL season and with this its time to set up our yearly fantasy league. Anyone interested please pm me your email and I will send out an invite.

I will reserve spots for the next couple of weeks for those that would like to return from last years league. We do a live draft online and enjoy some good trash talk during the season.

If i get a nice turnout maybe we will expand the league. I'm in one that allows 24 teams to play, 12 AFC and 12 NFC each conference has a separate draft but we do play against each other.

Tie maybe you can make the draft this year so we wont hear you crying about how bad your team is!:angry::angry::happy-very:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Football !!!

One of my favorite vices !!!

It will be a tuff year....no Madden and his man crush, Brett. No Tony Annoying Kornmister, no Chucky and his sour puss, Tony will be without Jessica.....the list goes on and on.....!!!

I can't wait.

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
We are nearing another NFL season and with this its time to set up our yearly fantasy league. Anyone interested please pm me your email and I will send out an invite.

I will reserve spots for the next couple of weeks for those that would like to return from last years league. We do a live draft online and enjoy some good trash talk during the season.

If i get a nice turnout maybe we will expand the league. I'm in one that allows 24 teams to play, 12 AFC and 12 NFC each conference has a separate draft but we do play against each other.

Tie maybe you can make the draft this year so we wont hear you crying about how bad your team is!:angry::angry::happy-very:

I should have gotten an award for manager of the year. I had the highest scoring team in the league and the highest scored against team in the league. Clearly my leadership motivated the other team to succeed when they played me. :happy-very:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I should have gotten an award for manager of the year. I had the highest scoring team in the league and the highest scored against team in the league. Clearly my leadership motivated the other team to succeed when they played me. :happy-very:

You haven't taken me yet...I am motivated? ..:naive:

Clearly is the operational word...your words motivate !!!

Let's get this party started !!!

Mr. President...the coin....
DSCN4715.jpg
DSCN4704.jpg
DSCN4680.jpg
DSCN4707.jpg
DSCN4719.jpg
DSCN4682.jpg

TechGrrl

Space Cadet
Football !!!

One of my favorite vices !!!

It will be a tuff year....no Madden and his man crush, Brett. No Tony Annoying Kornmister, no Chucky and his sour puss, Tony will be without Jessica.....the list goes on and on.....!!!

I can't wait.

Well, as of this morning, the man crush is back, in Viking Purple!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
LOL on the man crush in purple, mmmmmm one of my favorite colors.:happy-very: I hope he stays in good health this year.

Sent Red a PM reminding him everyone is patiently waiting.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Sorry guys I have been a little busy. As of right now I only have 5 people interested including myself We need 10 people total, and I was looking at Sunday of labor day weekend to do the draft, seeing that Sunday night is the busiest usually on here.

If anyone is interested shoot me a pm with your email and now its first come first serve.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I activated last years league and have sent out emails to veryone that was in it last year. In a few days those that have not respnded I will start filling in with new cafers that have shown interest.